The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

All mini-guns now have damage and accuracy ramp up after they start firing. Full accuracy and damage is reached 1 second after firing.

Sentry bullets are now affected by damage falloff outside of sentry scan range

Interesting, I don't see how the Minigun needed a nerf. Sticky Launchers could've used a just a small nerf imo, they lowered the damage way too much (but I won't complain since I hate good demos and soldiers in the first place cuz I'm a scrubby hitscan user.)

Axtinguisher nerf should've been much more brutal imo, they were being way too generous with that nerf.

ggs to dirge in cc

but don't think I'll forget you leaving the battle when I got stunfisk, you son of a *****

you'll rue this day

Last edited:
Expelled from both the thieves and mages guild. Damn. They sure are light sleepers. Beat a dremora lord, who dropped a 19 attack claymore, which is surprisingly worth only 600 gold. Got an elmwood bow with 10 attack, which set me back 1700 gold. Finished all the available Bruma quests at the moment, so I'll be moving south-west and see what comes up.

Oh god. I just bought 3 more games I'll probably never play. Help me. Why Steam why.

Survived for a few days. Then I found a beehive. Character decides to attack it with the torch instead of setting it on fire like everything else. Took damage, and tried other tools to get the hive. Went down to nearly no health. Eventually found a mushroom and clicked eat instead of cook on the fireplace, which finished me off. Death by context-sensitive controls. Just like Dark Souls.

Last edited:
Started Wind Waker HD. A few things instantly popped out to me.

- I don't like how the spin attack doesn't even require a second's worth of charge.
- Hero's Mode is already unlocked for some reason.
- First death by pigs. At least they weren't cuccos. Made the mistake of challenging them without a shield.
- Apparently only black pigs are wild?

Last edited:
hunting with randoms eugh

Haven't done that in awhile... lo and behold, I once again end up in a turns city wherein we efficiently slay G-rank Alatreon with no incident. And get another Skyswayer I don't inherently need. I sure know how t' pick these rooms.

Survived for a few days. Then I found a beehive.

those bees are ****ing deadly

If ya ever find a field of hives, I DARE ya to sprint through int' the next biome. Not recommended until you have a way to respawn yourself.

Death by context-sensitive controls.

Been killed by that in Don't Starve twice. Once was failing to start a fire in time for dark by doing with with the fuel instead of using it... and I didn't have a torch at the ready.

Started Wind Waker HD. A few things instantly popped out to me.

- I don't like how the spin attack doesn't even require a second's worth of charge.

It's like that in every other Zelda game for the basic spin attack... ?

Also, I never use the "hold and release" spin attack lol. I always do an attack and buffer the control stick rotation/shield first. Likel a habit of mine from TP and SS where you can insta-spin attack mid-combo.

- Hero's Mode is already unlocked for some reason.

That's a good thing! I wouldn't of died once without Hero Mode, I reckon.

- First death by pigs.

didnt even know they did that like cuccos lol

- Apparently only black pigs are wild?

Blood Dragon is quite something.

Made it to the Ice Cavern. I think they gave Link a couple new animations for when he slips and his attacks bounce off. And that tuning fork item isn't doing it for me. Running around the indicated spot and attempting to trigger something doesn't work for me aside from the first few areas.

It's like that in every other Zelda game for the basic spin attack... ?
Not the ones I've played. You always needed to charge the spin attack before using it. That's why I never used it outside of cutting grass.

But then again, this is my first "real" 3D Zelda. And I'm still using Toon Link.

didnt even know they did that like cuccos lol
LoZ really teaches a lesson to those that mess with animals...

Last edited:
Betrayer's unique, from what I've played. Those spaniards though, they have too good of an aim for whatever they're supposed to be.

Why are there so many spaniards? Get your history right, game.

And now flaming injuns.

Very atmospheric, though. I like it.

Last edited:
The zweihander/greatsword Vanguard has gone nearly extinct. It's almost sad. They are now replaced with longsword/messer knights, who I feel are even worse, since they have more health. Smaller weapon reach, but my god, are they persistent. Doesn't help that they'll constantly swing their weapon in a circle in a very sporadic fashion. This is made worse when they are inevitably on your team, so your most helpful teammates are also your worst enemies. At least I'm a bit better at the game than when the Vanguards ruled the battlefield, so I'm able to keep many of them at bay.

You think you got a to play pile I feel bad for you son
I got quite a few and i aint even begun

10489795_797432990290676_4187465067229922964_n.jpg

Considering you're one of the older gamers here and therefore played more games, the rest of us actually have a bigger backlog.

I've spent most of the last couple of days modding Oblivion again. Added travelers on the roads, so there's always action going on, especially when the Dremora scouts get close. I just sit back and loot the remains. The imperial guards usually have my back. Got some great enchanted clothing that looks like it might be based on the Dark Brotherhood armor, which I can wear with the standard light armor I've already equipped.

I can solo that there Event Lucent Nargacuga in just under 25 minutes with only 11 mega potions (though I didn't need t' drink that 11th one). I dunno if that's all-that impressive of a solo time, but I'm sure as **** happy with it.

Back