The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Played AssCreed IV multiplayer for a nostalgia trip, but was reminded why Multiplayer in IV is **** in comparison to previous iterations. karp damnit ubisoft

Maybe I will start playin' III again...

Been sidequesting and randomly sailing a lot in Wind Waker HD, in no particular hurry to take on the Tower of the Gods.

Tons of Spaniards. They do not give up their pursuit at all. Ran all the way to the nearest home with them following close. Used up all my gun ammo. Next area has this green mist. Will need to check that out.

Checked out one of the lost spires. Very blue and shiny crystals there. Went in until I encountered some powerful ogres, so had to retreat. Will come back later. Ran out of arrows too, and none of the shops want to sell any either. Hm, will need to head to Bravil and see what I find there, since there's a gate quest there already. The greenery is very pretty to look at. It sure wasn't like that before.

Last edited:
More Wind Waker HD. Finished rescuing Makar and obtaining the last two Pearls (don't even remember what I had to do for Jabun).

Beat the Tower of the Gods and stopped off at Windfall. Bid all of my Rupees (I maxed it out anyway) at the auction for the fourth piece of my Heart Container and the Swift Sail. I'm eager to see how "swift" the sail really is, and if Forsaken Fortress is anything close to what they exaggerate it to be.

pokemon battles

and more battles

AND MORE BATTLES

I'm eager to see how "swift" the sail really is.

really swift

I won every auction by the time I even visited the Forest Haven lol. Much too easy t' get ruppees in WW.

Had a terrible game, where the Agathians were just impossible to keep away from the ballistas. Lots of ripostes. The game afterwards was probably my best one yet. And just when I thought I'd have to start from the beginning again. It seems that shields are my biggest peeve.

Forsaken Fortress was a joke. The only thing that was slightly annoying were those little enemy guys that kept endlessly re-spawning in groups of four. I liked the boss though (lol it was a huge chicken after all) and my new item.

Those damn fish made me sail all over the place, but luckily I had the Swift Sail. It's good, but not great. Suppose it exceeded my expectations, but it's nothing too extraordinary IMO. I got to calm Cyclos down (finally) and obtained the Fire and Ice Arrows. Which mountain should I explore first?

I've acquired Oblivion's version of the Savior's Cuirass. Not as powerful as Morrowind's, but 25% magic resistance is still nice. All I had to do was kill the last unicorn in existence, which I already owned. Was still wild though, so it'd randomly attack me during fights.

Dark Brotherhood finally contacted me. At level 13. Considering my class is assassin, that took forever.

Was invited for a competitive AC3 group match. lol. I forgot about that.

Warband seems to have Workshop support all of a sudden. Seems to not work atm.

Last edited:
Back to Monster Hunter. I'm gettin' better with GS; I managed to not suck while huntin' a Lucent Narga. No lv. 3 sniping its re-positioning or anythin', but I did get quite a few non-free lv. 3s just by bein' aware of the situation and pickin' my spots correctly.

Was invited for a competitive AC3 group match. lol.

lolwut?

Using the Anno Domini mod, because the default nations are stupid. Them moors though. I just finished training and defending my home village, only for it to immediately be attacked by a nearby army. I rushed to defend it and was outnumbered by several hundred. Wouldn't even accept my surrender or any negotiation. Was crushed and they burned it to the ground and ruined everything. I'm definitely staying away from the crusade-era Iberian peninsula from now on.

Almost lv. 3 sniped a charging Stygian Zinogre... if it was G-rank and not High-rank, my timing would've been dead perfect since it would'a charged me faster. damn everything that woulda been so cool

Using the Anno Domini mod.

Heard a lot 'bout that a year ago, looked fantastic. But I knew my computer wouldn't of been able t' handle it... vWarband on minimum settings ('sides army count) is almost too much as is.

Learned the Hurricane Spin. Finally, the spin attack I've been waiting for. Why does it have to use magic energy though...

Formed a temporary alliance with the kingdom of Halych-Volhynia. It's a bit too quiet, and lacks stuff at the moment. I've got about a week of ingame time left until I finish my service to them. I'm on much better terms with Hungary, but the king won't accept me as long as I'm tied to the other guy. Got 35 people in my group. About 25 are horsemen, with some on-foot archers I need to train for some quest. Tried tournaments, but everyone else's gear is far better than mine, so I inflict virtually no damage.

Hadn't played TF2 in forever so I was like "**** it, let's have a go." Get dustbowl, proceed to have the dumbest 7 killstreak with a level 1 Sentry ever, all heavies too.

Back