The Taunt Messages Thread

Up: Good game
Right: Nice one
Left: That sucks
Down: LOL

Considering it's the only way to communicate with players in real time, I decided to use taunts that actually "communicate."

jason416 said:
stop 4 sec
ok, lets go
lol
i won

You really think that their going to stop, instead of getting the chance to kick your ass? Lol good luck with that buddy, I bet when you come back they will have a smash ball already in them and then BAM! Your dead.

I only know 3 of 4 so far...

< My Pokemans
> Let me show you them
(To be used when I'm feeling risky...its a double taunt!)
^ Real Men Use Items

< Items are for the weak
^ Items are for the weak
> Items are for the weak
v Items are for the weak

Sorry to say, but alot of these taunts are useless. You wont have enough time to say them, like "Back from the dead", when you respawn he will probably be waiting for you and you can't taunt while your floating on that respawning platform.

Sparx said:
Sorry to say, but alot of these taunts are useless. You wont have enough time to say them, like "Back from the dead", when you respawn he will probably be waiting for you and you can't taunt while your floating on that respawning platform.

Well, look at you Mr. Taunt critic.

Well yeah, good taunts are like:

Pwned!
Hahahaha!
Say hello to God for me.

Bad taunts are ones that you have to say all together to make sense, or ones that you wont have time to say, like when just when you respawn.

Sparx said:
Well yeah, good taunts are like:

Pwned!
Hahahaha!
Say hello to God for me.

Bad taunts are ones that you have to say all together to make sense, or ones that you wont have time to say, like when just when you respawn.

'Good taunts' can be whatever someone wants them to be. They don't all have to sound like something a 13 year old would put.

I agree with VidyaVince, also the taunts should be something uniqe if possible..

Stuff like "Pwnd" and the like will be so boring and over used..

As good taunts, I mean taunts that can be used at right times without getting yourself hit.

Back