the US wiichat MSC tourney

wario2ooo said:
hmm.....will see if it works once we get strikers

Yes we will, and btw I have downloaded the internet channel, the everybody votes channel and I can also use all of the channels the forecast channel, the internet channel(in fact I'm using it to write this)etc...... I can also send miis and pictures to my friends, and when I turn my wii off the little light turns orange and when I get a message while is off my wii stars flashing with a blue light(all of this because of wiiconnect24). So those all of this means that when I get strikers I will be able to play online? I just want to make sure.

wario2ooo said:
yeah..... wiiconnect24 only works in u have some kind of internet connection

So that means that because I have wiiconnect24(which works) and because I can do all that stuff I will be able to play MSC online?

PS: I'm using the internet channel again to write this.

Last edited:
jorgelink said:
So that means that because I have wiiconnect24(which works) and because I can do all that stuff I will be able to play MSC online?

PS: I'm using the internet channel again to write this.

yea it seems your internet is working fine, just google "bandwidth tester" use on while on the wii and if its above 500kbps im pretty sure you should be good.

TitansATB said:
yea it seems your internet is working fine, just google "bandwidth tester" use on while on the wii and if its above 500kbps im pretty sure you should be good.

Dear lord I haven't had internet that slow in like 7 years. I would hope you get at LEAST 750kbs unless you are out in the middle of nowhere.

SupaSonic said:
Dear lord I haven't had internet that slow in like 7 years. I would hope you get at LEAST 750kbs unless you are out in the middle of nowhere.

On the wii its always gunna be a little slower than you real computer

My computer runs around 2000 kbps but my wii only runs 800

TitansATB said:

I always got between 760-885, and one time I got over 900kbps, is that good?

Last edited:
TitansATB said:
On the wii its always gunna be a little slower than you real computer

My computer runs around 2000 kbps but my wii only runs 800

Have you tried setting up DMZ to see if that helps?

TitansATB said:
Never heard of it what is it?

You set it up on your router designating a specific IP allowing it complete access outside of the router almost as if it would be directly connected to the modem.

SupaSonic said:
You set it up on your router designating a specific IP allowing it complete access outside of the router almost as if it would be directly connected to the modem.

Got it thanks

i would join the tourney, but with it starting on the 3rd i dont know if i'll get my router back from linksys. push the start date to like the 6th, give people more time to practice and get the hang of the game, features, and the whole wifi thing.

Back