the US wiichat MSC tourney

v6jbird said:
Reserved my copy, just waiting for it to come in.

Sign me up!

Hey wiizorer this guy wants to sign in but he was on page 2 so I'm just making sure that you know about it, and the guy above me too ↑

i am not extending the date
august 3rd is the final date the tourney will start

if someone can't make it or want more practice, whoopdie doo, we can still have more tournaments after this

7 by tomorrow?? i dont think we can get it. maybe it should be a 10 person tourney

TitansATB said:
7 by tomorrow?? i dont think we can get it. maybe it should be a 10 person tourney

The tournament starts on friday august 3, the game comes out tomorrow but that doesn't mean that the tourney does too so there's enough time for 7 more people to join.

Last edited:
I guess your right the people joined right now are people who reserved it already i guess.

i reserved it at gamestop. the guy said that a recording will call the day before ( today) to cofirm/remind me.. Shocker, no call yet, i doubt they will get it in tomorrow knowing the store.... But i should have it by friday.

Anybody know when Gamestops usually call when you reserve a game, is it at night usually? Im pondering if i should call and say i never got a call about the game....

Back