the US wiichat MSC tourney

Hey wiizorer Vappy and LilWiiWii both from this page(page 5) wants to join and that's perfect because we just need 2 people left, so sign them up.

Last edited:
just got it, lol. when i went, i know the guy who was working, and he's required to say would you like to preorder something else, looks at the screen, says nevermind. cause i got the Big 3 preordered already. aight, time to play, bitches!

I got my game!! Woo! But it looks like theres no room in the tourny for me.:yikes:

ilikecookies said:
I got my game!! Woo! But it looks like theres no room in the tourny for me.:yikes:

90% of the people will probably be spazzing for the next week trying to figure out how to get online to work, so I am sure there will be room.

Hey everyone I got the game my fc is: 094595-995482 PM me if you added me.

One question wiizorer, when are we going to know who our oponent is going to be?

i'm for sure in now. my router's coming in friday morning. perfect timing for the tourny!

Meh, I'm probably going to get destroyed by whoever is lucky enough to play me...

Well, I'll fill in for anyone who drops out then. I got my practice in now, better watch out.:lol:

Is someone gonna make the matchups and pick a date and time?

Back