the US wiichat MSC tourney

wiizorer

WiiChat Member
Jul 17, 2007
the NA wiichat MSC tourney

it'll consist of 16 people, first come first serve, unless we get a lot of people than i'll bump it to 32, i'll make a nother thread with a flow chart, two out of three games, pm your opponment to set up the match

the other thread will have two reasons
1) show an updated flowchart as the tourney moves on
2) people announce who won

this thread will be for signing up, and asking questions

the tourney will start friday august 3rd, and you get two days to set up the matches with your opponments and play them,

please only join this if you alreayd reserved/ordered your copy,

i'll design the flow chart, names will be randomly selected

these are the people who are in so far

myself
TitansATB
Wario2ooo
jorgelink
FWELR
Wiitime
tank
v6jbird
Levesqueisking
Sarai_132
Callme.Nasty
cThomasT85
doosta(?)
maxpouliot

Last edited:
yeah....i reserved it and fully paid it off, all i have to do is pick up....

pm me if u want to go up against me next week

Just so you know my username is jorgelink(you got it wrong), and I haven't reserve or ordered MSC but I'm positive that I'll get it before wednesday. PM me if you want to go against me.

Last edited:
Same all reserved and payed off

Plus i think were gunna need some backup players

Last edited:
Whats the rush? Why Weds? Why not have some time to practice and purchase the game. I dont think this idea will work b/c your only giving ppl 2 days to get the game.

I would wait until the game comes out. You'd be surprised how many of the kiddies here will find out they can't play online either because they don't understand how to get connected or because their connection sucks.

waitwaitwait.

I mean the game comes out Wednesday, Don't you think we should have some time to practice, pick out our favorite teams?

I just don't see the rush to get it started that early.

Besides, I have finals coming up on the second and third :mad2: and I would like to partake too

Yea its way too early i think we should get a week before playing....maybe a little less

Back