the US wiichat MSC tourney

if wiizorer doesn't update this thread by thursday night, i'll go ahead and take over the tourny, because he hasn't updated it in 2 days.

i counted 20 people who would like to join the tourny. if we can get 4 more people that would be good. if not 4 people will have to be replacements/backups.

so if wiizorer doesnt update, i'll have the matchups friday morning so you can contact your opponent and begin the tourny. most likely the first round will occur over the weekend.

if he does, i'll go ahead and edit this

Last edited:
v6jbird said:
I don't care who makes the tourny.....I just want to play you guys :yesnod:
ok....what is ur FC?

i believe we should start next week.....we need everyone's Fc first

The tournament starts tomorrow and we still don't know who our oponent is going to be, wiizorer please assign us to our oponents and if not wiizorer then doosta. My MSC fc is on my sign.

wario2ooo said:
ok....what is ur FC?

i believe we should start next week.....we need everyone's Fc first

Sitting in my cubicle at work right now so I don't remember :lol: However once I head home later I will post it up.....Perhaps we can get a game going on wario!

im good with wario now........i seen a person on wifi and was abusing the hammer bros and they had three.....and i still won :lol:

okay, when i get off of work tonight i'll make the match ups with fc. i counted about 20 people who wanted to join. which means 4 people will have to sit out and be replacements.

i'll have the match-ups by tonight, and the first round should be completed by wed (aug 8) and each round should take about a week until we reach a champion.

i'll probably make a new thread with the rules and instructions.

i can only play at nights. anywhere between 7-10 or 11 eastern time. if you could, try to make the matchups between people in the same time zones.

also, when you figure everything out,could you just edit your original post so we don't have to come searching to find the info?

thanks.

p.s. i won my first series online last night! i'm like 3-7 or something. some of these kids are amazing.

Last edited:
yes pretty much everyone in this thread that said they wanted to play is in.

the times in which you and your opponent play is between the two of you. the first round just has to be played by the 8th.

i'll just create a new thread for the tourny tonight. look for it

Last edited:
I just picked the game up last night. Count me in if there ends up being 24. If not I guess put me on standby. I'll check back tonight to see whats up and post my fc. I learn fast though, so dont expect a pushover match if i play. =P

tomorrow the tourney starts.......

we should have a one match a day...........it would be better.....it would last longer

Back