TLC will be on vacation!

FWELR said:
nice, vaca's are so awesome. DC/Virginia area, eh? what specifically are you gonna do, see the capital and stuff? did that a couple summer's ago. impossible to get anywhere near the inside of that place nowadays, though. hope you have fun :thumbsup:!

i remember a LONG time ago my dad went to DC on business and he wanted to go back into the FBI museum (after 9-11) and it was shut down. lucky for me my bf has a bit of clearence so we're allowed in (hes MUCH MORE QUALIFIED than i am which might be problematic so he has to see if im allowed in also)

we probably will just do the a-typical walk arounds and enjoy the scenary and whatnot. then shoot because his whole family are gun buffs (what did i get myself into lol) its just what they do so if it means more trigger time, im all for it :)

anyways, i cant wait its always a blast to see his family. they are good people :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i remember a LONG time ago my dad went to DC on business and he wanted to go back into the FBI museum (after 9-11) and it was shut down. lucky for me my bf has a bit of clearence so we're allowed in (hes MUCH MORE QUALIFIED than i am which might be problematic so he has to see if im allowed in also)

i went to DC when back in 97, when i was 5, and we could go into the capital building and walk around without having to go through any clearance at all. times have changed :sad:.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
we probably will just do the a-typical walk arounds and enjoy the scenary and whatnot. then shoot because his whole family are gun buffs (what did i get myself into lol) its just what they do so if it means more trigger time, im all for it :)

now, that's a vacation!!!:cornut:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
from april 30th till may 4th i will NOT be online. i will be on vacation that week with my boyfriend. still not sure exactly where we are going but chances are we're going to be in the DC/virginia area.

either way i will not be near my computer since i wont be bringing it with me.

just hope that all of you dont go nuts with abusive ways while im gone since i wont bethere to intercept any of it- so be nice!

hope everyone behaves! :)
i.......love you.........

ottoman said:
jus got back from my holiday....im back bi*ches! hahahaa :D

yay, glad ur back man! hope you had a good time:)

BUMP!

yes i know brawny, the "bump" is not a term you prefer on your tutorial....would you rather me use "BTT?" hehe

just a reminder boys and girls, rach is taking over my job as the "interviener" (yes that is now a word) while i leave for my ever so wonderful vacation!

i will be back on friday. <3

The_Loose_Cannon said:
BUMP!

yes i know brawny, the "bump" is not a term you prefer on your tutorial....would you rather me use "BTT?" hehe

just a reminder boys and girls, rach is taking over my job as the "interviener" (yes that is now a word) while i leave for my ever so wonderful vacation!

i will be back on friday. <3
More of a hobby than a job
P.S have fun liiiike

Wiired said:
More of a hobby than a job
P.S have fun liiiike

lmao true true

it does help fight the bordem :lol:

thanks

wii_cammy said:
Have a good time
And RIP wiichat
lol
nah im sure rach will be fine

the world isnt safe with rach as a supervisor is it? oh god i got the parental "leaving kid alone for the first time with baby sitter" feeling....didnt think that would come until i had my kid first!!!!!!!!!!! (another 3 years atleast)

thanks for putting fear in me now :lol:

i didnt leave yet but uhm yes, that will be the first thing i look for on my little adventure haha uh yeah :confused:

:smilewinkgrin:

Back