Top 5 of the most unused characters?

I listed those characters because those are the least characters I have seen people use. I never said they suck, their just rather unused. And I'm sure you have friends who are pro's with those characters but regardless, they are still highly underused overall.

I never said you said they sucked. :p

Trust me, they aren't underused. I've seen quite a few G&W and DK users. Less Zelda users, but they're still more frequent than others.

I'm not sure why we're arguing over this?

I never said you said they sucked. :p

Trust me, they aren't underused. I've seen quite a few G&W and DK users. Less Zelda users, but they're still more frequent than others.

I'm not sure why we're arguing over this?

If you compare the amount of players who use Ike, Pika, and Meta versus G+W I'd say they are underused.

And it isn't an argument, just a friendly debate.:thumbsup:

Why are we debating then? >.>;

You can compare highly used characters to the most overused (Ike, Meta, etc.) and they'd look underused, so it really defeats the purpose. In a whole, the high/top tier characters you mentioned are used often. End discussion. :p

Why are we debating then? >.>;

You can compare highly used characters to the most overused (Ike, Meta, etc.) and they'd look underused, so it really defeats the purpose. In a whole, the high/top tier characters you mentioned are used often in my opinion. End discussion. :p

You got it=)

edit: p.s. Comparing them does not defeat the purpose btw. The point is to compare which characters you think are the most underused, so who else compare it to than the most used?

Last edited:
You got it=)

edit: p.s. Comparing them does not defeat the purpose btw. The point is to compare which characters you think are the most underused, so who else compare it to than the most used?

he has a point CK.

unless you go by tourney listings which are practically always exactly like teir listings.

An opinion is a biased thought on a topic, what I said wasn't biased, Godstepk1d. It's fact. High tiers and tops tiers see more play than other characters. Personal experience could be considered an opinion, your list, in other words.

p.s. Comparing them does not defeat the purpose btw.

When compared in a certain way, yes it does, which was my point. If you're comparing usage rates to Snake and Meta, everything looks underused. Comparing characters to eachother based on usage doesn't really signify anything but their tier placings.

You're not being truthful about me being "right"... are you. >.>; Most people do this. Am I annoying to debate with?

Same list. :p

Bowser is middle tier actually, he gets more use than you think. Uncompetitively though, barely anyone uses him, typical "OMG hez slow he sux use Ike insted" reaction. My Bowser isn't too bad. ... I owned Lastword's Meta with him. ;D

Hey, If I recall I won that one.

Really? You did? I thought I won that one... Ehh, it doesn't matter though.

Oh well. That's off topic. >.>;

EDIT: WAIT, NO YOU DIDN'T! -.- I Bowsercided you with two stocks left, you lost you lieing bastard. :p

Last edited:
Lmao :lol: I have no clue to be honest.

@who ever made this thread: Really...? meta? unused... :lol:

Back