True or False

True, there's one I got an eye on in particular.

Next poster believes they have a good group of friends. I know I don't.

False, I don't wonder about it because its clear that Ninty is the best for Handheld consoles.

Next poster is playing B/W2 right now and shouldn't be expected to be heard from any time soon.

False. I actually just put down my Wii Goldeneye controller to make dinner...YUM!

Next poster would rob a bank if they knew they could get away with it...?

true
The next poster thinks they will add my as a friend on there wii

False. I haven't added anyone on my Wii since '08, and that won't ever change. :lol: But in regards to the Wii U, however...

Next poster loves a good round'a darts.

TRUE! I have a picture of my favorite karpmod all taped up on the target ready to go!

Next post prefers shotguns to sniper rifles.

Tralse. Never had my hands on a weapon accurate enough t' be called a sniper, so I couldn't say... Not t' say shotties ain't at all fun. :D ... When it comes to in-game, snipers. Pullin' off that beautiful triple kill chain'a headshots is a hell of a lot more fun than goin' on a 50 killstreak solely due to geurilla tactics 'n runnin' about in the shadows at mach speed. I know, how odd it is for Wiichat's premier aggrofaggot t' say such a thing. :lol: Fun as all-out offensive is, doin' somethin' truly skillful like pro-snipin' is far moreso.

Next poster would much prefer to spend their time workin' real weaponry than doin' so in bloody video games.

Last edited:
True! Been to the gun range down here quite a few times. Worth the money every trip!

Next poster has had their image ON a poster in public...

Back