True or False

I don't even have a youtube channel. Actually I do, but it's just for subscriptions and playlists. Next poster owns a mobile phone.

False. It's my work leash. :rolleyes:

Next poster believes that video games can become a real life addiction, damaging to your health and mental well-being?

False. A load of hogwash and always has been, gaming "addiction" only exists in people who're prone to such negative behaviors. Anyone who's mentally sound should never become outright-addicted to gaming. It's the mind where the problem lies, not the channel (gaming) in which it manifests.

Next poster has considered somethin' gaming-related to be their career of choice at some point in their life.

turue lolz i am the winz0rz

Y'know, that's the beauty'a snipers in RDR... Ya can't shoot from the hip. Scope in or ya can't shoot. Not that any of the snipers ain't bolt-action, so it doesn't matter that much with such a low rate of fire regardless. And yes I can quickscope, not that it takes more skill than luck. Ain't nothin' t' take pride in.

Next poster fancies themselves as quite wise.

Odd. The competitive TF2 community looks down upon those who don't use hipfire. Luckily, good snipers are the exception rather than the rule. But I've played against one... our team couldn't even leave spawn. Oh, and true. Next poster likes fashion.

False. And I'm sure as **** glad I don't. blehhhhhhhhhhhh mutts

Next person has a cat. meow

Odd. The competitive TF2 community looks down upon those who don't use hipfire. Luckily, good snipers are the exception rather than the rule. But I've played against one... our team couldn't even leave spawn.

Hipfire doesn't even exist in RDR actually, ya gotta aim prior to shootin'. Well not always, shootin' blind from behind cover without exposing yourself for return fire doesn't require aiming. Don't gotta aim with mounted weaponry either. Regardless, hipfire would be entirely useless anywho. In Normal aiming ya can get a swift headshot instead, and in Hardcore targeting precise aim is incredibly important, namely due to the 3rd person view.

Games of entirely different gameplay mechanics indeed, not that I needed t' explain the above to point out that obvious point anywho. :lol:

Aye. Exactly what I did the Halloween last, and the one before... :D

Next poster believes TV ain't as good as it used t' be.

Such a pitiful response. I figured you were above claiming an easily countered burden of proof retort in a discussion base as this. Particularly since ya know I'm far too lazy t' link my vast reserves of (memory-blurred) knowledge. :lol:

Back