True or False

True. I love kittens <edit> that get chased by dogs.

Next poster wishes they had the power to kill people with their mind.

Last edited:
True. It's a lot easier than with ya bare hands.

Next poster doesn't care for social media such as facebook.

False, since we don't technically have a backyard.

Next poster has been banned from somethin' or somewhere.

False. Just as with TV, I've never cared for radio. Though there was a single station with some funny as all hell hosts I found a few years ago.

Next poster reads physical newspapers.

True, but mostly just the Sunday paper. Usually I flip through it on Sunday mornings during breakfast while my wife clips the coupons.

Next poster has ever done something mischievous on "mischief" night, the night before Halloween?

Too many times t' count. :D

Next poster has actually used the phrase "it's the bee's knees" without thinkin' it'd make 'em sound stupid.

True. Had a gecko lizard once when I lived in NJ. Now that I live in FL, they are everywhere...so not so exotic anymore...

Next poster has been directly affected by Hurricane Sandy other than not being able to play a video game...

REPTILIANS <3

Er... True. Power outage yesterday. Luckily it was by the power plant rather than out here, so we got power back in less than a day. The winds were rather tame here compared to everywhere else really.

Next poster is impatiently awaiting for humankind to establish dominion over the weather [STRIKE]by capturing Groudon and Kyogre[/STRIKE].

Back