What Are You Doing For Brawl?

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
Post what you are doing to celebrate brawl! tell us about ure party, what ure gonna do, ext.

i will start by telling you mine.

I am having 4 friends over on march 8th, at 5:00. We are going to drink, redbull and play wii untill 10:00. than my dad is going to drive us to game stop at 10. we will wait untill 12, than rush home to play the game. We will stay up all night playing brawl.

PS: i orderd a large cake at Big Y, with ssbb logo on it. i will post a pic of it, when i go to pick it up.

ALSO, i made shirts with the logo on them too :yesnod:

Sounds fun. I'm just collecting the game at the midnight release, going home, falling asleep, get up the next day and go to work, then maybe start playing the game the next day. I'm a boring person. :)

me and friends are driving to walmart late at night to get it.

Hopefully I'll be going to the midnight release at EB Games/Babbages in the mall. Once I get the game I'm gonna go home and play a round then go to sleep. I'll spend the whole day Sunday playing at my friends house.

Me and my friends are going to, pick up the game, unlock some stuff, invite everyone over and have a tournament.

Mines coming in the mail, so I will go to my mailbox, open it and well play it.
It comes out on my March Break, so I will have plenty of time and late nights to play this thing. Hopefully I can unlock a lot of things the first night, then have some friends over and show em' who's boss.

Online as well, beat up some of the so called "ssbbking's" :wink:
Seriously though, Online should be good. I have some people I want to play for sure.

On March 9th, I will invite all my friends over that have a Wii (My second WiiMote broke when I got mad and hit things with it.) We will play for a couple of hours and try to make another black hole glitch.

Thats hardcore, a cake and T-Shirts? Lol, I plan on picking up the game around 9-10 am on Sunday and playing for most of the day, maybe inviting some friends over, if I can talk my mom into it I might pick it up at the midnight release, but I don't want to pull an all-nighter playing Brawl

I'll wear my Waluigi Fan Club t-shirt when I go to collect SSBB :yesnod:

Back