What are your biggest concerns about Brawl?

THE ONLY thing im worried about is my precious, darling, (zero-suit) samus not being a seperate character. if she's a seperate selectable character than im all good

the only things im worried about is getting use to fighting with the wii-mote and playing against those online cheating a**holes!!!

Only thing I worry/wonder about is that Nintendo might make the controls less exiting or less complicated since they have added the new controller types. This might make the game less enjoyable. I also hope the online feature works out OK.

I'm worried that i'm going to die of old age before it's released

I know, but its all hype

and on that note, i'm worried that stephen colbert won't be playable

I'm worried about the characters. Remember marth was just like roy, and ganon was a copy of capt. falcon! I hated that:mad5: , i hope it doesn't happen in SSBB, cuz i'll be dissapointed, to change the topic.... my favorite charcter is zero suit samus! :worship:

If i've helped out in any way or if u just think i'm cool :cool:, then click on that little green mushroom in the corner!!! :)

My biggest concern is that a player playing online with a diffrent control configuration than the other player would have a slight edge in combat. For example, if one player uses the gamecube controller for playing and the opposing player uses the wiimote the gc user would probaly win for s/he is just pushing buttons rather than manuevering the controller. I also hope the online works fine and there is a universal ranking system.

My concerns are Online play and Cheating.

Also i hope they tell you what your enemy is using for control config, for you dont get screwed into fighting a person with better setup.

Back