What do you want included in Modern Warfare 2?

Dorkfish

I'm Good at Games
Oct 15, 2007
In the Boondocks
Wii Online Code
3041-8420-1576-4112
~More character customization, like custom Camo, Voice, Etc.
~More weapon customization, more camos and maybe different knives and stuff
~Make it a bit harder to kill people or balance the weapons so that either stopping power or juggernaut aren't a must have in regular.
~A Ten Kill Streak bonus of some sort.
~Stat tracking on par with that of Call of Duty: World at War
~Capture the Flag =D
~A new game mode of some sort. Maybe something like Oddball from Halo would be pretty cool
~A Nazi Zombies-esque mode
~More playlists in Matchmaking. An MLG Variant playlist would be wicked sweet, since thats all I play on Gamebattles anymore.

Definitely all of what Dork said.

-A lot of guns! Sure some are going and some are coming, but I don't want like just 3-4 new guns, replacing old ones. I would love to see a huge variety of them, all balanced of course.
Online achievements? I don't think there were any for COD4. I don't recall.
-Not just Golden camo after so many headshots. I'm not sure what, but something innovative would be sweet.
-No zombies on CODMW2. Not to say I wouldn't be happy (I definitely would be) but since WaW has the whole zombie thing, something new on MW2 would be cool too.
-Custom Camo sorta like in Vegas 2.
-I'm not sure what else. I'll leave the game designers to that :p

Have they announced whether or not they r integrating Wii Chat? If not, Id like to see that...

Call of Duty <---- those words preceding Modern Warfare 2
The Call of Duty Franchise no longer exists. Its seperated into Modern Warfare and World at War now.

JPacker, they would never take out the M16 because it is standard issue in various countries around the world. From what I've heard, they have weakened it.

Last edited:
Yeah bro. The M16 and the AK47 are way too common and famous to take out of the game. If there's a gaurentee on any of the guns being there...it's those two for sure.
Hopefully they'll take the burst shot out of the M16 though. That'd be pretty cool.

offline create a class, i don't know why this wasn't in the last one...and definatly needs to be included in the sequal.

offline create a class, i don't know why this wasn't in the last one...and definatly needs to be included in the sequal.
This was one of the things confirmed in the MW2 article in the latest Game Informer.

The Game informer was great! It was filled with so many goodies! :D

I am hoping for co-op VS AI online play that will effect your rankings...
Like GRAW

Back