what if you could make your own stages

thanks mingus

i agree with you

i think creating your own stage would be fun

they might do that with the new pictochat level. like maybe a DS can link to the game and someone could draw stuff while everyones fighting

OMFG

i was right

but not about the drawling thing

I take back what I said! THANK YOU NINTENDO! I'm gonna be playing this game for years now! I'm obsessed with level creating... Now we've seen this, imagine all the other possibilities! Custom special events? Let's hope so! I won't be able to sleep tonight!

Frogger said:
Am I the only one who thinks this will be an absolute train wreck?

The game's not about your little happy designing, it's not the Sims, stages are there to look nice and they are there for fighting. We are not exterior designers, people!

Seriously, you may as well stamp a big pink label on Smash Bros saying "Woman friendly." No people. Just no.

One thing, everyone would just put a load of random items everywhere. There'd only be a few people who would perfect it and spend that much time on it. I mean, it'd be nice if everyone could make awesome stages, but it's a fighting game, we have short attention spans, I'd get frustrated with it. It's just too much time, and delay for something that wouldn't be necessary.

Guess what time it is!!!........... Word eating time! Still think it's stupid?

I think Nintendo is watching us. First someone disagrees with the Sonic idea that popped up and then they made it. Now the stage editor...

icyoooppplaa said:
I think Nintendo is watching us. First someone disagrees with the Sonic idea that popped up and then they made it. Now the stage editor...

Even though that sounds very unrealistic, I agree with you to some extent. That or it's ironic.

lol im sure the very people who downplayed this idea are now excited as hell for it....

Frogger said:
Yes, just like Sonic.

You think it's stupid Sonics in the game:wtf:?No offense, but If so, that is the dumbest ass bad remark I've heard SSBB:wtf:, What is wrong with Sonic being in the game:wtf:? Have fun enjoying Super smash Bros. Melee 2.0

Last edited:
Back