what if you could make your own stages

I just thought about something, you know when press A and do a normal attack but when you move the analog up, down, left ect. when you hold the A button down and you do those charged attacks, can you still do these attacks in brawl?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Lol, yes, you can still charge smash attacks in Brawl.

Good, cause those are my best and favorite moves. Now I can destroy you all lol

You won't be able to beat many people by charging up a smash attack...

I'm serious, I'm good with smash attacks. you have to know how long to charge and know when to let the charge go.

Yes, knowing how long to charge and when to let go of the charge are techniques that take quite a while to master...

LevesqueIsKing said:
Yes, knowing how long to charge and when to let go of the charge are techniques that take quite a while to master...

lol real talk. besides it dosent even matter if u charge up or not. if anything the longer u charge the more vulnerable you are in some case, key word SOME

lloyd_yayo said:
lol real talk. besides it dosent even matter if u charge up or not. if anything the longer u charge the more vulnerable you are in some case, key word SOME

it also matters how many people your fighting at once, but the longer you charge the more powerful but you need to know how to charge depending on your situation

Back