What is the worst injury that has happen to you?

This past fall, I was in a cross country race fighting for the lead and had to make a very sharp turn around a fence. I put my hand out to swing around it to make the turn sharper. A sharp piece of the fence caught my hand, right below the calus on my ring fingure. It dug in and when I put my weight on it to swing around it began to cut throw my finger up to the tip.

I had to get 20 stiches, and a friend of mine said he could see the bone. Luckly I didn't suffer any ligament damage. But one side of my fingure is still numb.

Generalsma said:
Eughhhh!I pictured that and it's gross.
Oh god, I can feel it...

I don't really have a weak stomach, but when I hear about or see weird injuries, I can sort of feel them.
Which is why watching Saw movies make me cringe. xD

yeah, it acually didn't hurt right away, i'm guessing it was the adrenalin. I felt my hand snag and something rip, but I didn't realize what I did until I crossed the finish line.

Eughhhh!I pictured that and it's gross.
Yeah, the worst part was in the hospital I got x-rays to make sure nothing was stuck in it. I was just staring into my fingure while the guy took x-rays.

I was just staring into my fingure while the guy took x-rays.
its neat eh? i wanted to be awake during a knee surgery, but the surgeon didnt need any 'help'.

^yeah it is cool, i'm thinking about studing something in the medical field, so it was all very cool. I also watched the nurse put in my stiches, very weird feeling, because they numbed it. Although the numbing hurt, they stuck a needle into the wound. So I could see my skin being pulled and poked, but couldn't feel any off it.

I've never had surgery before, but I'd deffenatly like to see whats going on inside.

I remember the time my dad got his thumb nearly chopped off.I didn't see because he was running to the car.He got it chopped off with a handsaw( I think that that's what it's called).He said that it was hanging by just a little bit of skin.Luckily they just sewed it and it went back to normal.

Last edited:
At my 5th birthday party my mom gave me a glass glass with an ice cube in it so i bit the glass and in broke and cut up my whole mouth. There was tons of blood

i was in an accident, and shattered the entire right side of my head, broke my nose right in between my eyes, broke my right shoulder blade, collar bone, and 2 ribs, and also dislocated both sides of my jaw and my right shoulder. the shattered head there for cause 2 brain hemorrhages, which they had to go in and fix and the first time, pulled out almost 20 ounces of blood! if you want pics, i have some from about 2 weeks after it

i was in an accident, and shattered the entire right side of my head, broke my nose right in between my eyes, broke my right shoulder blade, collar bone, and 2 ribs, and also dislocated both sides of my jaw and my right shoulder. the shattered head there for cause 2 brain hemorrhages, which they had to go in and fix and the first time, pulled out almost 20 ounces of blood! if you want pics, i have some from about 2 weeks after it

You and this guy from earlier posts have had a whole bunch of broken stuff.You should see it.And yes I do want to see your photos.Everyone who thinks that they have a strong stomach,isn't afraid of watching disturbing images,or is just curious to see pictures of dead people go to
Rotten.com I swear those pictures are really graphic.I saw a picture of a dead guy who committed suicide and landed on a car.There is also a picture of a guy who had shot himself in the face and you learn why they call it BLOWING YOUR BRAINS OUT!I warn you if you go to that website some pictures will leave horrified.

Back