What is your favorite game?

Garry90

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2011
USA
I like to play games. My favorite game is Street Fighter Game. In My free time i like to play this game.While playing this game my interest reached at the top. Please share with us what is your favorite game?

My top 5 games have got to be:
1 Monster Hunter Unite
2 Monster Hunter 3 Tri
3 Gears Of War 2
4 Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
5 Crue Ball

:lovewii:

As of right now, my favorite games:
Racing: NFS-Hot Pursuit
Shooter: Half-Life 2
Horror: System Shock 2
RPG: Final Fantasy 6

I wonder how many of these threads we have? >_>;

My favorite games to play as of now, are on my PSP. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy is the penultimate free time game. I play it as much as I once played Brawl (EVERYDAY AND A-****ING-LOT), and since it's portable and I can pause/sleep mode the PSP whenever I want, and I can break it out anywhere: whether to stay the boredom away when waiting, or simply for fun. It's a great fighting game, no other on a 3D fighting plane can compete IMO. I just love it.

And Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. I've been wanting to pummel that secret-secret superboss for some time, and I've finally worked up the mindset and all the in-game stuff to do so. Whooo-boy is that sunovabitch cheap... But damn is this ridiculous challenge fun. :D

Never posted in a thread like this, so why not?

My top five are:
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocorina of Time
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
4. The Legend if Zelda: Twilight Princess
5.The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

I know, I know, a lot Zelda games. I am just a pretty big fan of that series, hence the name.

(No Particular Order)
Monster Hunter Tri

Super Street Fighter IV AE

Smash Bros Brawl

Mortal Kombat Trilogy (N64 port If ya dont mind)

And soon to be Shadow of the Colossus (Havent played it but I already know its gonna be a Doomsteady classic)

Another Fighting game.

nope. I dont own a ps3 yet and my parents dont buy me games until christmas or my birthday

Back