Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
A Wi-Fi enabled, FPS or TPS game!:yikes:

:yesnod: CAN I GET A WOOP?!:yesnod:

EDIT::

Ellokko1 said:
some wireless headsets to play online with thats what the wii could really use right now!

that too WOOP!

P.S.

Dont forget to give a "WOOP!"

Last edited:
where's the "woop?!" at?!?!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

WOOP!

some wireless headsets to play online with thats what the wii could really use right now!

Ellokko1 said:

ANOTHER WOOP FOR YOU!

WOOP!!!

and oh yeah...

another comment here...

I wish that Link Crossbow training Lvl 3 could've been implemented into a online third person shooting game

phillepino said:
ANOTHER WOOP FOR YOU!

WOOP!!!

and oh yeah...

another comment here...

I wish that Link Crossbow training Lvl 3 could've been implemented into a online third person shooting game

i repped you my good friend

woop woop

Wii-Fi said:
Medal of honor 2, look into it for sure!

forget that, man! i'm psyched for the recently announced time splitters 4

Time splitters 4 hasn't be confirmed for the Wii so I wouldn't keep your hopes up

Nintendo need a orignal FPS infact with the money they are making from console sales it's about time for them to invest in some original third party games

Bungee anyone?

I'm waiting for the time that third party games rule the top position in the Wii's most popular game list.. I hope it's soon.. :lol:

ally_uk said:
Time splitters 4 hasn't be confirmed for the Wii so I wouldn't keep your hopes up

Nintendo need a orignal FPS infact with the money they are making from console sales it's about time for them to invest in some original third party games

Bungee anyone?

Time Splitters 4 will def be comin out how can they pass on making this when the Wii is great for rail shooters

And for my wish for the Wii....def might not ever happen, but i wish for Socom.

Back