What we know so far

Im thinking that its going to have a few games like Pac-Man vs.
Great with friends.

Arse if your Billy no mates.

It works with four Wiimotes thought

If the Wii U only supports a tablet controller at a time, what will happen with the next SSB?

If the Wii U only supports a tablet controller at a time, what will happen with the next SSB?

It supports Wiimotes and all the old Wii stuff

Haven't seen anything on Gamecube controllers on it

that is the ugliest most uncomfortable looking controller I have ever seen, including the first original xbox controller. WOW shrink the screen 20% and put handles on it first before putting a price tag on it.

People that have had a chance to try it at E3 are reporting that it's surprisingly comfortable to hold. Keep in mind it's not just flat on the bottom, it has contours for your hands.

i hope they put a silicone 'wiimote jacket'-type cover on it. make it more comfy & easier to clean. (kids hands are DIRTY!)

but they better have multiple controller support or i'll raeg!

These are my thoughts....

Well I think there is a reason why the wii u will only support one wiiu-controller (any name?), lets suppose you wanna play a fps with your friend: your friend will use the new controller (if you are a good friend...ok?) and see all what he needs to see on the new controllers screen, while you play on the tv with either the wiimote-nunchuck combo or the classic controller. It doesnt matter if its multiplayer or co-op campaign i thinks its great cause nobody will be able the see each others screen plus its a lot more comfortable than standard split-screen (AND now you can know when to smack your friend in the head if he tries to cheat...WHEN HE RAISES HIS HEAD TO PEEK...LOL). Now, games like smashbros which are fighting games dont require multiple screens as one big screen is enough to see yourself and the other players comfortably (plus you dont need to see any other screen for maps or inventory or things like that), so i guess the wii u controller is optional there...Games that will get a real BOOST are definetly gonna be action/adventure games, cause of the maps, inventory and such things, but those games are usually for 1 person. Sports games well, leave them to their imagination...Basicly it takes the ds's idea to home consoles, besides online play is what is getting more popular so playing alone or with one more person co-op online is going to be a blast, so i think an extra wii u controller is still not crucial for success but will be definetly good if Nintendo decides to add at least one more at a time. Its still too soon to see all the posibilities but i think there are tons of them. One thing that really pisses me off is the fact that it wont play gamecube games, I hope nintendo has a second thought of that and includes someway to play gamecube games with 100% combatibility just like the wii, without having us to buy them again (Maybe an emulator like the xbox360, however emus suck cause of compatibility issues), cause I'm building a HUGE gamecube library and would like to play them with at least 720p. Plus that way we can get rid of the wii (not because i dont like it, but it will be one console less on our shelves...). Remember its still not too late for nintendo to change some things, they didn't even show any REAL games at E3 only demos. Maybe we can all write to Nintendo to explain our concerns and to show them what WII REALLY WANT...;)

All i know( or care to know) is that there will be a new Tekken and Smash Bros for it and thats all I need.

All i know( or care to know) is that there will be a new Tekken and Smash Bros for it and thats all I need.

'Nuff said.

And a bunch of other awesome junk like Darksiders 2 and, of course, Skyward Sword. My faith in Nintendo isn't going to waver any time soon, I'd imagine.

i want them to make and NHL game and a Pokemon game and not a garbage pokemon game that theyve made for previos consoles, im talking like pokemon purple (or whatever other color they choose)

Back