What're ya watchin'?

If there's any notable reason why Rises might be considered inferior, I reckon it's 'cause the Joker was nowhere t' be found. What's a Batman without his Joker?

Yes.. Also we only see Batman around 30 minutes or something.. Movie was lack of Btman, lack of action compare to Dark Knight.. Still a great movie though

Been watching the absolute hell out of One Piece. In less than 2 months, I have watched over 500 episodes and still have a little over 100 to go before I am caught up. Send help...

The last series of Sons of Anarchy
Been watching the absolute hell out of One Piece. In less than 2 months, I have watched over 500 episodes and still have a little over 100 to go before I am caught up. Send help...

WELCOME!!
Best bet is to have a break after each story arc then let the current one end otherwise FEAR THE TO BE CONTINIED!!

Winter break............

10881947_894720083895299_5648966856582397714_n.jpg

manly-tears-motivator.jpg

damn what an ending

Legend of Korra T_T

Why so short? Only 4 seasons like the first one. Feels empty.

[VIDEO=youtube;Ex-Da3NC83o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex-Da3NC83o[/VIDEO]

It's been seven years. I never thought I would see it end. I still expected Episode 3 back then. If this could end, then perhaps Valve can pull it off too.

English dub of Wakfu
The series its self is bloody great, the translation from French to English seems very half arsed, they are still using French words with out the accent, also the character voices are hit an miss, the battle grunt sounds have no effort put into them
Legend of Korra T_T

Why so short? Only 4 seasons like the first one. Feels empty.
Only seen the aftermath of it.
lesbian?

Current watching secdaul

Wrestling (diffrent promotions, mostly catching up with the rahter execlent Lucha underground)
Fraser - still funny
X Files - Mixed bag
Game Center CX - grabbing some game bits
Anime - What evers out that I watch
Youtube stuff

Watchin' an episode or two of Avatar every once in awhile. Said I'd get 'round to it, finally am. Slowly. It's alright.
no i cant just get around to awakening instead

Back