What's up with Pokemon?

Dude fried magicarp with moomoo butter With a bit of beedrill honey... oh and some bulbasaur spice

Bulbasaur's bulb would make some killer food, yeah? Probably succulent and very flavorful.

... And yes, Bulbasaur's a poison type. You'd probably have to handle it like a blowfish fish; disect it extremely carefully, removing the poisonous glands and storage organs, then you're free to eat it.

... Fried Magikarp would be as gritty as a Skorupi. -.-;

I would like to eat a Magikarp....joking. I hate fish Except tuna!

You're crazy, I ****ing love fish. Sushi, fried, breaded, sauteed, sandwhiched, etc. etc. Fish ftw. ... Except tuna, which I don't like much. :p

Maybe it only paralyzes you o_O.

Best tasting pokemon:
Kingler (crab legs)
Exeggcute (scrambled eggs)
Feraligatr (Alligator)
Piloswine (Boar)

... And yes, Bulbasaur's a poison type. You'd probably have to handle it like a blowfish fish; disect it extremely carefully, removing the poisonous glands and storage organs, then you're free to eat it.
I...I feel like Im reading Louies notes from Pikmin 2.

Maybe it only paralyzes you o_O.

Best tasting pokemon:
Kingler (crab legs)
Exeggcute (scrambled eggs)
Feraligatr (Alligator)
Piloswine (Boar)
WHaT!?!?!?

Let's not forget about Stantler (Deer meat is good, especially the stew).
Or Arbok (... Cobra is supposed to be a delicacy, seriously. Especially the blood as a drink)
And more importantly, Vespiquen Honey (better than Beedrill most likely, lulz).

Yeah but her bees get mistaken for part of the nest... beedrill Id definantly a bee with a zing

I would only drink the milk... Miltank just looks to creepy to eat.

Arbok = no thanks. I only listed pokemon I would eat :D.

I'd try Cobra meat, if I could. :D ... Even though I love reptiles, I love trying new foods, lol.

Back