Whats your favorite goldeneye weapon?

I am finding the Vargen to again be the most nasty, in your face sounding weapon. With HCM, HH, SS and Laser attachment it is an awesome way to clear a room as long as you don't mind receiving the "Blind Fire" accolade. I've been forcing myself shoot only from the hip and have found, like I'm sure many of you are well aware, that the laser pointer is a nice way to aim for heads.

Now, I can see why a lot of 56s seem to dance back and forth whilst they eliminate me. I've been relying too much on ADS. Fun to put that laser on an opponent and run circles around them.

Ok I know im stupid but what does HCM mean? lolz. Been trying to figure it out forever.

I guess right now my favorite weapon is anova.....fast rate of fire, and with HH I can get mutuals against stratas and ivanas

Ok I know im stupid but what does HCM mean? lolz. Been trying to figure it out forever.

I guess right now my favorite weapon is anova.....fast rate of fire, and with HH I can get mutuals against stratas and ivanas

HCM = High Cap Magazine

I was really excited when I got the Anova unlocked, and then hated the recoil on it so much that I stopped using it as soon as I closed out proficiences. My default was the Vargen until I got the Strata. Strata has easily been my fav...great rate of fire, power, and low recoil.

HCM = High Cap Magazine

I was really excited when I got the Anova unlocked, and then hated the recoil on it so much that I stopped using it as soon as I closed out proficiences. My default was the Vargen until I got the Strata. Strata has easily been my fav...great rate of fire, power, and low recoil.

Ugh I knew it was going to be something like that, I usually just use HC though. Thanks!!!
I don't think the recoil is too terrible though, either that or I just got used to it super fast :p I used to run vargey only, but I noticed I got more kills with anova :)

Back