What's your favorite multiplayer mode & map?

Easy xplosive...

You don't want to make KNOWN1 mad. He might decide to beat us both simultaneously with both hands tied behind his back, eyes closed, and TV off - AND with using hip fire only. And did I mention he can will people to die online just by thinking it??

:ee5k: I will never look at him the same way.

But one thing about ADS snap that I will mention though is at least on the ccpro if there are 2 enemies in front of you it tends to want to either go between them, or go for the one halfway across the map. It may only take a moment to correct your aim, but a moment is all that a lot of more experienced players will need.

:ee5k: I will never look at him the same way.

But one thing about ADS snap that I will mention though is at least on the ccpro if there are 2 enemies in front of you it tends to want to either go between them, or go for the one halfway across the map. It may only take a moment to correct your aim, but a moment is all that a lot of more experienced players will need.

This is really annoying. Too many times the ADS snap will kill you just becuase it 'snaps' to the wrong player, even though you were aiming closer to the other one.

My faves are archives, nightclub, and outpost. Sewer is ok, but RedCrow hit the nail on the head - black uniform is a definite advantage. Not a huge fan of industrial - too many camping spots at the end of long hallways...also find it hard to see people on this map sometimes. I play a lot of conflict more than anything.

This is really annoying. Too many times the ADS snap will kill you just becuase it 'snaps' to the wrong player, even though you were aiming closer to the other one.

My story for half the time I die in Red Dead Redemption. :shakefistangerly:

If ADSS has a chance of malfunctioning and resulting in an otherwise avoidable death, I can see why Mote-chuck players wouldn't ever touch it lol. Little point in usin' somethin' which gives minimal gain that also comes with a risk, 'specially when you've got more reliable options that give better perks.

Last edited:
TC: Docks,Archives,Jungle,Industerial

Heros: Archives,Docks, Industerial

GG: Archives, Docks

BB: Night Club
Yes i like Archives alot xD

I think just about everyone likes archives for a number of reasons:
1) Because it is the one map you don't have to worry so much about getting randomly picked off by snipers you can't see hiding all the way across the map in a dark corner somewhere.
2) Straight up, in your face CQ combat...no gimmicks.
3) Best map IMHO to "screw with people." Explosives of ANY kind are very effective in this map and a LOT of fun!
4) The most effective map for shotguns, which are just fun in and of themselves!
5) Tends to be the only map where time doesn't run out before the score objective is met in any game mode - even on a slow game.
6) Bears the most resemblance to it's equivalent N64 level.

GG goes out to "PureOwnage." I was impressed with how well you played in Industrial earlier this afternoon!

After Goldeneye, TC is my favourite mode.
For the fun and to annoy every else i'd like to play TC with 3 other people who purposely avoid the regular killing grounds.
I mean in Docks the action is always centered near the boat room. It'd fun break that 'tradition', and force the other team to come and found us somehwere else.

After Goldeneye, TC is my favourite mode.
For the fun and to annoy every else i'd like to play TC with 3 other people who purposely avoid the regular killing grounds.
I mean in Docks the action is always centered near the boat room. It'd fun break that 'tradition', and force the other team to come and found us somehwere else.

Fully agree with you there buddy :D. Docks is probably the map with the most action and like you said especially in the boat room and also outside where the people snipe behind the stairs and boxes.

Yeah, Docks seems like a pretty good map. Another map I really like it Archives; everyone is pretty much closed in, and you are able to get to them rather quickly compared to maps like Station or Industrial.

Outpost and jungle. Nobody seems like Industrial or Sewer. Why is that? I kinda like Industrial. I like the different elevations.

Back