Whats your favorite goldeneye weapon?

I took up your advice on the silent sigmus 9,thank you so much I owe you so much for getting me from lvl 19 to 21 in 3 days.
I might be a party pooper here, but you get silencer at lvl20 :wink:

Today, i go to play 3 games against a noob 56. Which basically allowed me to play with the Ivana.
And immediately it once again became clear that i've got to get my hands on the Ivana. the Strata has nothing on it.
the thing just shreds through people. It seemed as though i was dropping them twice as fast as usual.

i'm sure it's been stated before, but before you get to a lvl 53 gettin yr hands on a nasty masty is sweet. after getting it,yr k/d skyrockets. the only drawbacks are ppl getting frustrated and noob tubin and host quits. but i figure, i earned it, and you deserve it.

I've come to the conclusion that the best weapon is host quitting. Not that I do it, but darn if nothing PO's me more in a game than that! I suppose it could be considered a "psychological weapon" to those who weild it so effectively to piss people off...grrr

As a technicality, yes.

As in a weapon which is a part of a game's normal programming, no. I reject your technicalities & reasoning and replace it with my own.

Back