What's your pokemon team?

storm you realise by saying that it is off topic you have made us go even further off topic therefore it is on topic

(that made no sense but i felt like saying it)

Can someone help me with evolving Scyther?

I want to have a Scizor in my team but in order to do that I need to make Scyther evolve. Well this are the things I know. I need the Metal Coat and that I need to "trade" Scyther with the Metal Coat so he can evolve. THING IS, I don't get the "trade" part. Can someone please help me?

You trade your Scyther to another player (such as myself) for another pokemon, which causes it to evolve. Then I trade you back the newly evolved Scizor, and it's yours. As you said, it has to hold a Metal Coat while being traded, ofcourse.

I'd be willing to trade for your Scyther/Scizor, then trade it back. If you have wi-fi, anyways.

You trade your Scyther to another player (such as myself) for another pokemon, which causes it to evolve. Then I trade you back the newly evolved Scizor, and it's yours. As you said, it has to hold a Metal Coat while being traded, ofcourse.

I'd be willing to trade for your Scyther/Scizor, then trade it back. If you have wi-fi, anyways.

Oh, I see.

Yeah! That'd be great. Now, how do I get my "code" for online trading? I'm pretty sure I need the code to register people and play/trade with them.

EDIT: I see your FC in your sig. Um, I guess I'll find out how to add people. I also found my FC in my Pal Pad. It's 1677 1168 6862. I'll add you and wait for you to add me. :)

Last edited:
Savvy's Poke'mon Team

Hehe, I give all of my Poke'mon nicknames :D
anyways...

Thunder (Jolteon), male
Aqua (Vaporeon), female
Icee (Glaceon), male
Flare (Flareon), female
Moonlight (Eevee), male (umm I dunno if he's going to be an Umbreon or Espeon, most possibly an Umbreon, though).
Saria (Leafeon), female

ahahaha I like canines :D

Ah, an Eeveelution team? A classic casual choice.

Umbreon > Espeon. :p

what moves/natures?

why keep an eevee?

Yeh i guess you have a whole lot of type coverage but only having that type of pokemon without tanks or good sweepers might be troublesome.

"Spiker"

Skarmory @ Leftovers

Impish nature

Drill Peck
Roost
Spikes
Roar
252 HP/64 ATK/176 DEF/18 SPE

I can give you a step-by-step if you'd like.

Last edited:
Alright then, this'd be how I do it.

Step 1) Give Skarmory PKRS. One of the pokes I gave you should have it, if not, let me know, and I'll give your Skarmory PKRS and trade it back to you.

Step 2) Vitamins. Give her the following:
10 HP UPs (+100 HP EVs)
6 Proteins (+60 ATK EVs)
10 Irons (+100 DEF EVs)
1 Carbos (+10 SPE EVs)
Total: 270/510 EVs

Step 3) Have Skarmory kill some pokemon. This part can be very tedious so save after you give the appropriate vitamins and have inflicted PKRS.
We'll start with your HP EVs. Rhe best pokemon to kill for HP EVs is Bidoof on Rt.201.
Normally killing a Bidoof gives the pokemon involved +1 HP EVs, but with PKRS, any HP earned through battling is doubled. That gives +2 HP EVs. Before you start the slaughter, however, eguip your Skarm with "Power Weight" wich gives you an additional +4 HP EVs for whatever you kill, meaning a Bidoof gives +5 now, and PKRS doubles that to be +10 HP EVs per Bidoof. So let me go step by step how I do it.
Equip Skarmory w/Power Weight.
Kill 15 Bidoof with Skarmory. (+150 HP EVs)
Take the Power Weight off.
Kill 1 Bidoof (+2 HP EVS)

Now, added to the HP UPs, this gives 252 HP EVs. The maximum is 255 per stat (510 total) but since 255 isnt divisable by 4, 252 is the usable max.
Total EVs: 422/510

Step 4) Attack EVs.
I'll write this the same way. I find the best pokemon for ATK EVs is Machop on Rt.207 (just above Oreburg) during daytime hours.
You don't need to equip a Power Bracer since you only need +4 ATK EVs.
Just kill 2 Machop with nothing equiped.
Total EVs: 426/510

Step 5) DEF EVs.
Returning to Rt.207 for Geodude. Kill 7 Geodude with Skarmory while wearing a Power Belt. (+70 DEF EVs)
Take the Power Belt off.
Kill 3 Geodude. (+6 DEF EVs)
Total EVs: 502/510

Step 6) SPE EVs.
Starly at Rt.201 are your target now.
Kill 4 without wearing anything. (+8 SPE EVs)
Total EVs: 510/510

Step 7) Effort Badge.
After getting all 510 EVs, fly to Sunnyshore City and talk to a women in the Sunnyshore Market with Skarmory as your frontman, and if you did it all right, you'll get an Effort Badge for Skarmory.

Notes: -You can only use 10 of a single vitamin (IE: 10 HP UPs)
-It takes 4 EVs to get +1 stat boost. (IE: Killing 4 Geodude without any boosters gives +1 DEF)

Any questions?

Last edited:
heres mine:

Exeggutor @ Modest @ Leftovers
Psychic
Giga Drain
Substitute
Double Team

Hariyama @ Adamant @ Toxic Orb
Close Combat
EQ
Fake Out