Whats your talent?

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
Sports,Music,Inward Singing,Pie Eating?What makes unique (please do not say you have a rash or something) Just wanted to know. :)

Im not very talented, I believe I was put on earth to Play video games, wrestle,draw pictures, and drink orange soda..... Yes I know im boring.

...walks in, then walks straight out.

I have no talent or ability:)

I am terrible at most things:)

--

Scratch that.

What she said below:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
My main hobby is photography, and I get told I'm good at it. I can't be that bad if I had my work put up in my college, was the first time they put photography students work up too and there's only about 5-6 pictures too ^_^

They were even stuck between too totally different pictures of mine, I was stunned.

Jaaaaam you're good at talking to peoples =] and, and having lovely convos with them aaaaand making Rachy laugh and feel better about stuff ^_^

Last edited:
- Flute
- Singing
- Dancing
- Acting
- Writing
- Languages

I can walk on my tounge and do a hip-hop dance while i'm eating oranges, orange soda, orange popsicle, orange ice cream, and orange lollipop....
ya im pretty boring..

I'm good at drawing, people tell me my doodles look professional so that must count for something. Ever since I was 3 I've been complimented for my talent...and I've had a few art classes, but honestly I'm 99% self-taught...all my art teachers sucked and I learned nothing from.

I sort of have a talent for writing when I actually try.

Maybe I'd be good at making games....idk I just have a creative mind that would be good for designing levels, shame the industry underpays and overworks their designers...

I'm somewhat good at playing most games too.

Eh that's it...talents are overrated, being a generally awesome person is more important IMO which at least I believe I am....

Last edited:
Not videogames actually.

Maths, Physics, Language...only things I am the best at. I apparently have a good sense of smell too...

I consider myself a jack of all trades - master of none.

I also play guitar, wakeboard, draw when the mood hits me, computer program, sing...

Last edited:
im a renaissance man :)
lol just kidding
um...
so im told that I can play clarinet well but I'm not sure
i do some woodworking my garage. I make model cars and things to hang on the wall.
I'm ok with photography. i always impress people with the doctored photos I take.
hawaiisunsetcutoutwiichfp1.jpg

heres one from hawaii ^ sorry its kinda shrunk and pixelated...

Back