Which one are you?.....

^.^ not answering that. I think I saw a faq somewhere :rolleyes:

w00t, this is in games where posts don't matter!

zeon9881 said:
off topc

wad do u mean a women progresses through the mouth
Not mouth. :lol:
He meant month. As in, what causes a girl to become a woman. I can't make it any simpler than that without saying the word itself.

Byuakuya said:
Not mouth. :lol:
He meant month. As in, what causes a girl to become a woman. I can't make it any simpler than that without saying the word itself.

I have never ever ever noticed that in my six years experience :wtf:

My gf is really pretty, but kind of dumb...still love her though. :/

It kind of makes me feel vain to say anything about my looks, but I get all "A"s on my report card. :/

Here's a picture of me, you can decide for yourself.

....Can't find any pics that are good....whatever, who cares.
2207d1175825590-official-photo-album-dscn0549.jpg

ssbb_lover said:
My gf is really pretty, but kind of dumb...still love her though. :/
My girlfriend is the complete opposite. :lol:
Just kidding. She is beautiful (to me) and she is smart (now thats an added bonus). :lol:

Cant really judge on personnal appearance. "no that isnt an ellaboration for (fugly)"
smart

Frogger said:
I have never ever ever noticed that in my six years experience :wtf:

Meh, here goes.

Experiment 1: A computer program is run. A man's face slowly, smoothly morphs from a very feminine face, to a masculine one. The test subjects had to choose the one that was the most attractive. The other days resulted in the more feminine look, usually more take-care-of-the-kids kind of thing. When the time came, they immediately chose the manly men. Evoking the "best genes".

Experiment 2: A large range of guys put their "scent" into a t-shirt by sleeping in it for a few nights. Put it in a ziploc bag. Test subjects smelled shirts and chose the "most attractive one." MOST :ihih: of the time, they chose the feminine guys again. The REST of the time, they chose guys that incidentally had opposite "immunity" genes. Thus, the child would be resistant to the most number of ailments.

Ahhhh.......

Back