who is the best swordsmen in ssbb?

I say toon link cuz he's small, quick and has a good recovery, not to mention his chain grab (some ppl can do it)

I say toon link cuz he's small, quick and has a good recovery, not to mention his chain grab (some ppl can do it)

im pretty decent with toon link yes, he indeed has good recovery, and hes nimble at that too:yesnod: but...here what i think: althought toon link is small and fast, those traits often lead to a character being killed easily at a low damage sometimes like at 60 or 70% or above. and as for his chain grab...i dont think ive ever seen or heard of toon link's chain grab:confused: i gotta see that myself if it actually works or not when i play. anyway thats my opinion on toon link anyway...

toon doesn't have a chain grab unless the enemy stands still and lets you grab him again.
and toon's recovery is actually average as there's much better recovery moves out there but at the same time his is better then some others.

Toon Link doesn't have a chaingrab.
Toon Link's recovery is normal because it does recover a good distance but it's easy to edgehog and he is easy to spike while recovering.

Back