Who's planning on buying the Switch?

dascrow

WiiChat Admin
Staff member
Aug 18, 2009
Anyone 100% sold on Nintendo Switch? I'd still like to learn a little more about it and see what games are available before I commit.

Pending on price

Dont like how it looks like things can be easily nicked, for events this is a MAJOR issue

Normally I buy a console when the cost of the games I want for it outweigh the cost of the console itself. So far Pokemon Star and Breath of the Wild are all I want it for.

I'll be buying it at launch.
I'ma get myself the best package available. Totally into Nintendo here and I have lots of family that likes to come over and game so Ninty is the way to go for me. ;D

That and I absolutely LOVE Nintendo console homebrew.
I'm itching to crack the Ninty Switch even before it comes out lol I wanna create home menu themes for it XD

I'm not getting my hopes up on a launch day purchase. Minders Nintendo makes their stuff hard to get early on to raise demand. It's a practice of business I suppose, so till I can, I'm just looking forward to getting the Wii U version of Breath of the Wild.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the price has just killed it
Games are to expensive, with games that really should be £20 max being full price, a lot are ports of WiiU games
The system is £280

I heard that they removed region lock, but added subscriptions for going online. Is it limited to just multiplayer or also buying digital games?

I don't mind the $300 console price, that's fine. The accessories are painfully expensive though.

Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 2 are on my radar, I suppose if it falls in my lap I'll play Skyrim again. Mario Odyssey looks good but the more realistic humanoids in the game are a bit of a turn-off. I like Mario for the cartoony escapism. I still haven't played so many modern Mario titles but they seem to be on the high end of "Eh, it'll fill an evening in."

The multicolored controller is pretty neat I suppose. I think I'll plan on picking the switch up with two or three games in the long run. The Nintendo Treehouse thing had my attention most with the Sonic Mania announcement. I'll be picking it up for PC, but it was a little amusing to me that a Sonic game kept my attention more than the triple-A N IPs.

Nintendo really should of put 1-2 switch and that punching game as a pack in, they just scream "TECH DEMO!" They should be the Wiisports for this machine

Or at least bunduru them with it

Yeah I agree. Wii Sports was a good model to follow. There's not much incentive to buy it early, especially since Breath of the Wild also releases on the WiiU.

Where the shop selling switch not bundling in hongkong and nagasaki.. please mail me ... how the game are??? Better than wii????

I have not gotten it yet but I do plan on getting good when more games come out for the system.

Back