Wii is Next Gen! Stop saying its not!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squall7 said:
How about you start treating people better on this forum? Or is that to much to ask? My debating skills are not in question here. Your ideas of what "facts and statistics" are flawed. You use outdated "evidence" backed up by arrogant statements. You disregard any comparisons because you are short-sighted and cannot see any points except your own. I really do hope you get into politics. If Jack Thompson were like you, he wouldn't even stand a chance in court.

We can either play "who get's the last word", or you can say something meaningful and sensible and notably true next time (in a non-offensive way). The choice is yours.

Ok :idea: ... your a loser.

how about we stop using the thread to ***** at each other and use it for what it is intended for? sounds good to me.

ABC said:
Ok :idea: ... your a loser.
Ok, last time now:
I don't care what you think of me.
alocubano1110 said:
how about we stop using the thread to ***** at each other and use it for what it is intended for? sounds good to me.
Sure thing. I personally feel that "next Gen" isn't really defined by better graphics. More the experience of something we have never felt before.

So I think the Wii IS next gen.

Last edited:
Squall7 said:
Facts? Is this a dummy account for ABC because you're really starting to sound the same. No **** there's "fanboys" around, it's a Nintendo Forum.

Thats why your opinions suck.

Squall7 said:
Ok, last time now:
I don't care what you think of me.

Sure thing. I personally feel that "next Gen" isn't really defined by better graphics. More the experience of something we have never felt before.

So I think the Wii IS next gen.

:thumbsup:

best answer i've heard so far

Hold your horses fagz0rs. The Wii is not next gen. Even Nintedno know that Wii isn't next gen.

Reggie said it's "New-gen". Basically, Wii is vastly different to it's competitiors. In fact, Wii is so far removed from convention that it's in a class of it's own. that's what reggie meant. Now, shurrup.

This could go on for years.

I think my original post in this thread sumed everything up nicely.

It all depends what you define next gen as...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back