Wii is Next Gen! Stop saying its not!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geno said:
could this thread please jus b closed already. all 3 systems r next gen. all 3 systems have some advantages 2 them, and some games that make them unique. all 3 r decent systems. (xcept i hate ps3's, but its still decent). ok

There we go. Close thread.

ABC said:
Don't cry because you got wrecked and I pointed it out. Want a pacifier?

And let me mention ladies and gents, this comment is coming from the guy who writes **** like this:

Very mature, Dad.

lmao, I got wrecked when exactly? I have been to jersey, so I can't quite figure out if you being a cock is a jersey thing or you are just disgruntled for personal reasons.

And yes it was very mature, seeing as how my quote was saying "if you want to feel mature" in regards to someone whining about not having enough mature rated games.

This coming from a wii owner who ironically also spends a lot of time on a wii forum, bashing the wii.

Not to mention your lameass pals you have that joined this forum also.

vagrant said:
lmao, I got wrecked when exactly? I have been to jersey, so I can't quite figure out if you being a cock is a jersey thing or you are just disgruntled for personal reasons.

And yes it was very mature, seeing as how my quote was saying "if you want to feel mature" in regards to someone whining about not having enough mature rated games.

This coming from a wii owner who ironically also spends a lot of time on a wii forum, bashing the wii.

Not to mention your lameass pals you have that joined this forum also.

See, stop your crying. :cryin: I don't bash the Wii.... I constructively critcize it. And some Nintendo fanbitches don't take lightly to it. Sorry everyone of my posts can't be "NINTENDO ROCKZORZ MANZ". That ****'s gay. I want to see Nintendo succeed but they did some things wrong.. as did Sony and as did Microsoft. Without criticism and competition companies wouldn't better themselves. You got me now? And yes, it was a joke... your one of the few assholes on here that actually has half a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back