Wiichat Best Brawlers

ok lets just see if Shadow lets us do the dittos?

Yet agian as this thread seems so organized (sarcasm) I challenge for meta knight and Marth... Whaaa? Lastwords? using someone else besides meta? Its un-heard of!

I'll challenge for best Wolf, Game and Watch, and Pokemon Trainer.

Oh, and I think it was princelink who had this idea before, and it consisted of nominating, with challenges occurring only when someone already had the award and someone else contested it.

Whoever has to fight me can just send me a pm and we'll arrange something.

Oh, and I think it was princelink who had this idea before, and it consisted of nominating, with challenges occurring only when someone already had the award and someone else contested it.

Uhh Pokemon Trainer is split into three so do you mean all three or just one or two?

Wouch...ill comeback later. (been awhile since i played) greatest character on the game is Luigi...*fox was my favorite on the first smash, then downgraded a lil on melee...falco was my favorite on melee...and downgraded a lil on brawl)

I play with link or Falco on brawl...? i should comeback later? Yea. <VETERAN INSTINCTS ID SAY>

By downgraded, do you mean they got worse from game to game? ... Falco is better than he was in melee by a good amount, and Fox was statistically the best character in melee, higher than his position in 64. Not sure where those opinions come from, but... that's what an opinion is, lol.

Wait, I didn't think you brawled online? When did this happen? But I'll play your Wolf for the death of me.

Back