WiiChat Xbox 360 Game Night Ideas

Completed Borderlands for the third time...
Now I can be done with it.

Completed Borderlands for the third time...
Now I can be done with it.

I still haven't beaten it the first time. I guess I expected something more like Fallout 3 from an RPG/FPS crossover which got me excited but ultimately it's kind of...ok...

I'll beat it eventually and it is a good game, but I don't know if I'll bother with the DLC or achievement whoring.

Not sure what I should work on now. Maybe CoD4? Yes, definately Gears 2.

Badabing!

<3 you now Duy!
<3333333333333333333333

What game should I get to join you all? It seems that Gears 2 is what it is here. And I need to stay away from Left 4 Dead 2... It's just too awesome, however.

Gears 2, MW2, or Halo? Borderlands doesn't seem like it's popular here.

What game should I get to join you all? It seems that Gears 2 is what it is here. And I need to stay away from Left 4 Dead 2... It's just too awesome, however.

Gears 2, MW2, or Halo? Borderlands doesn't seem like it's popular here.

Gears isn't honestly that popular, Fox plays it a lot, I used to play it a lot, I've dragged 1337endo on once or twice. Think SS has it, not sure if tyly does.

I think we all have MW2. I'd be happy to play some Halo though, not sure about everyone else. Me and Duy like us some Bordahlands.

I like me some Left 4 Dead too, I sometimes play some L4D2.

Gears isn't honestly that popular, Fox plays it a lot, I used to play it a lot, I've dragged 1337endo on once or twice. Think SS has it, not sure if tyly does.

I have my best friend's copy yes. Never know when he'll want it back but he's super chill so it's all good for now.

Just ordered Gears! Will hopefully get it sometime next week.

And you won't have to play spiderman any more!

It's not that bad of a game!!! I actually like it. The combat is really in depth and really enjoyable. Even though the dialogue is the most cheesy, face-palming thing I've ever listened too...which is why I have an mp3 to keep me from hearing it.

Oh, looks like I'll be getting Gears tomorrow morning. Mr. Fox and I will probably be hitting up some horde or something! So if you any of you guys would like to join up, please do!

Just ordered Gears! Will hopefully get it sometime next week.

It's not that bad of a game!!! I actually like it. The combat is really in depth and really enjoyable. Even though the dialogue is the most cheesy, face-palming thing I've ever listened too...which is why I have an mp3 to keep me from hearing it.

Oh, looks like I'll be getting Gears tomorrow morning. Mr. Fox and I will probably be hitting up some horde or something! So if you any of you guys would like to join up, please do!

How much is Gears 2?

How much is Gears 2?

I had a chance to grab the GOTY edition for $30 off of Amazon. Since I had prime, I had a chance to get overnight shipping for only $4. The GOTY edition comes with all the map packs, which include a deleted scene campaign level and 19 new maps for multiplayer.

EDIT:

Price is now at $28:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Gears-War-2-Game-Xbox-360/dp/B002GN8HU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1263611223&sr=8-1[/ame]

Winrar! I've been cheev whoring on CoD4 the past few days. Got to 730/1000 and "The Shot" was a bastard! Defending Macmillan at the LZ was a mother effer, but Mile High Club will deffinately be the hardest...

The horde will happen, yes Duy. And those who also have Gurz2 should hit us up, (although knowing this place it'll just be us, Duy...)

Back