WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

We can do them next. And maybe for you, but definitely not me.

ya mist the white text lulz

You are sadly mistaken

... I ain't even jokin'. A loud 'n crowded gathering-place oft filled with scum? I'll pass lawl. Then again, I'm more anti-social than a Tyranitar, so that opinion is only natural.

Same here
1e4INzC.jpg

... I ain't even jokin'. A loud 'n crowded gathering-place oft filled with scum? I'll pass lawl. Then again, I'm more anti-social than a Tyranitar, so that opinion is only natural.

>Implying my friends are scum

Usually people who say **** like this, don't know what they're actually talking about.

As in, not always. Which is t' say I wasn't implyin' anythin' of the sort, so my apologies for givin' ya the wrong idea. =( I ain't the kind'a man t' outright judge someone by what they do nor who they do it with. Bein' a party animal ain't exactly a sin neither, wasn't implyin' anythin' along those lines. I know not all parties are synonymous with debauchery, hard drugs and the scum'a the earth, most certainly not, but many are. 'Least where I come from they are.

... That aside, nor am I some elitist hypocrite who'd say such things without reason. I can assure ya I've conversed, hung with and (much to my chagrin) "befriended" more than enough street trash at grimy shindigs t' properly fuel such a pessimistic opinion.

I find parties like that to be a waste of time and boring.
But that is personal preferences. I find actually thinking to be more fun. Which is why I spend most of my time thinking about things.

Anyway back on topic:
Little Mac deserves a spot
Shulk I think does deserve it

As for Pikmin
We have 3 new main characters Alph, Brittany, and Charlie
253908-34330-iw1.jpg

Considering Lucas and Falco as secondary representatives I think one of these guys is getting a spot.
And with the addition of Flying Pikmin and Rock Pikmin, I know these guys can get a moveset different from Olimar.

As for Kid Icarus
I know Pit is staying but I also think Palutena might have a chance. Although one of Pit's abilities is because Palutena is helping him which might hinder her chances.

Also if Professor Layton has a chance it is as a Second Party developer. Layton has been on Nintendo platforms except in one Freemium game on the iOS/Android. I still consider Layton as a Nintendo series but I wonder if that single Freemium ruined his chances. The games popularity is huge especially in Japan, which gives him a boost but will it be enough?

Last edited:
I'd rather have Louie then those newfags. Nothing against the newfags, but Louie is the ****.

Louie is obviously Serperior t' Olimar 'cause he's the Weegee of that duo.

Little Mac deserves a spot

ehhhhhhh

Only if Ninty wants another retro rep. Definitely won't happen otherwise I don't think.

As for Pikmin
We have 3 new main characters Alph, Brittany, and Charlie
253908-34330-iw1.jpg

Considering Lucas and Falco as secondary representatives I think one of these guys is getting a spot.
And with the addition of Flying Pikmin and Rock Pikmin, I know these guys can get a moveset different from Olimar.

Lolimar's moveset could really use some sprucin' up in terms of creativity, and considerin' these three should be able t' physically do anythin' Olimar can I wouldn't be surprised if he got replaced... but at the same time, how would they decide which'a the three protagonists get in? And would they really replace Olimar? I personally don't see Pikmin gettin' a second representative, after all.

As for Kid Icarus
I know Pit is staying but I also think Palutena might have a chance. Although one of Pit's abilities is because Palutena is helping him which might hinder her chances.

If I'd of played Uprisin' by now I would have an opinion t' voice on the matter... either way, whatever this ability is I doubt it'l hinder her chances. What with Smash not bein' canon.

Also if Professor Layton has a chance it is as a Second Party developer. Layton has been on Nintendo platforms except in one Freemium game on the iOS/Android. I still consider Layton as a Nintendo series but I wonder if that single Freemium ruined his chances. The games popularity is huge especially in Japan, which gives him a boost but will it be enough?

If Mr. Wright can get in a fightin' game so can Layton lol. T'would be a lulzy addition, not that I see it happenin'. Smash ain't really known for joke characters after all.

Layton is no joke
[video=youtube;zrUZLZnh1cM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrUZLZnh1cM[/video]

The thing about Mac is he a Western Representative not just a Retro Rep.

Last edited:
Layton is third party material, so we'll discuss him then.

I'm down with Little Mac, and Shulk. I think Takamaru also has a good shot of being added as the retro, as well as Mach Rider.

I don't think we're going to see any Pikmin characters being included. Also, Palutena and Medusa are the two KI choices imo. I predict Palutena, but I prefer Medusa.

Also, Palutena and Medusa are the two KI choices imo. I predict Palutena, but I prefer Medusa.
I predict neither, but I prefer both.

Palutena has already been in Brawl as Pit's FS. I don't think she'll make it in SSB4 as a playable character, although we never know.

Palutena has already been in Brawl as Pit's FS. I don't think she'll make it in SSB4 as a playable character, although we never know.
If anything, I think that would increase her chances.

Also, I think that Palutena is a lot more likely than Medusa, simply because she appears a lot more in Awakening. I don't think Magnus has much of a chance, since he's not that big of a character compared to Viridi, Hades, etc. Speaking of Hades, I would love to see him appear, but I think Palutena and Pitoo are the most likely Kid Icarus candidates.

Also, I think that Palutena is a lot more likely than Medusa, simply because she appears a lot more in Awakening.
Palutena appears in Awakening?!

I think Palutena and Pitoo are the most likely Kid Icarus candidates.
Pittoo will most likely just be another color for Pit, like he was in Brawl. I hope he appears as a whole new character though.

Back