ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

^

[1] I don't understand why everyone is crazy about making the lists 'even.' I must have missed the update in which Sakurai announced that the total number of characters would be a multiple of four...

But its not just you...

Everyone's like zomg theres only one more spot, only one more character in the entire game. Oh please, don't make me laugh.

LevesqueIsKing said:
1. Lets get this straight, guys. The last slot on the Dojo is for an ICON, not a character. There will be plenty more characters on the roster that will share an ICON with an already announced character, but will not take up that spot.
2. There are plenty more characters that Sakurai is DONE with and has yet to announce. Why do you assume that he has shown us everyone thus far and that there could only be more if he were to add them now?

how do you know that's the last icon?

the current last one is the nintendo ds icon, but there is no proof that that is the last icon

edit: LIK i agree with your post, people have got to stop assuming there's only goignt o be one more character, for all we know, he made this list as a list for revealing stuff onthe dojo, while there is other icons that he dosn't plan on even revealing on the dojo before the game comes out

The following list is confirmed and can be viewed here http://www.smashbros.com King K Rool would be cool, i hope he is in it as an unlockable :p

Veteran

Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice climbers

Newcomers

Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede

Deity said:
The following list is confirmed and can be viewed here http://www.smashbros.com King K Rool would be cool, i hope he is in it as an unlockable :p

Veteran

Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice climbers

Newcomers

Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede

we all know this....try to participate in discussions ratehr than just posting information blindly

mushroomedmario said:
how do you know that's the last icon?
Purely speculation.

Its mostly because I doubt Sakurai expected us to go this crazy over the site. Why would he purposely unorganize the icons just to throw us off? It just seems unlikely.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Purely speculation.

Its mostly because I doubt Sakurai expected us to go this crazy over the site. Why would he purposely unorganize the icons just to throw us off? It just seems unlikely.

they can still be organized, and have another icon

(i.e. i believe the ds picture stood for 'touch generations', there could be a franchise that comes after touch generations, and can still remain in alphabetical order)

LevesqueIsKing said:
But its not just you...

Everyone's like zomg theres only one more spot, only one more character in the entire game. Oh please, don't make me laugh.
Oh yeah, that's not what I mean. I just want one more to be updated. I KNOW there will be more than that in the actual game =P

King K Rool would be cool, i hope he is in it as an unlockable
If K Rool were in, Kremlings would be stealing DKs banana hoard, not goombas, bullet bills, and hammer bros...and I think there's a video in the video thread that shows Bowser as the culprit as we expected. I wouldn't like him in anyways =P

In fact, now that I think about it, THAT'S where the size issue would REALLY come in (assuming the DK games are similar to DK 64)...DK's one of the biggest characters in Smash...not THE biggest, ONE OF the biggest. Keeping that in mind, K Rool is 10 times DK's size in DK 64 (not sure about the other games). THAT would be more of an issue than Ridley =P

cause capcom is with...well capcom i havent seen a cross over yet
Resident Evil is Capcom, no? He has a very high chance of being in, especially with Capcom's friendliness towards Nintendo. They don't exclusively produce for Wii and DS, but they certainly don't single them out. The two companies are on good terms, if not great, and Capcom would make some good money off the game (even if they got a very small profit, they'd have an increase in sales...I got into games like Kid Icarus because I wanted to learn about Pit's background, and I know other people do the same. they'd prolly purchase more Megaman items in order to learn more about him, boosting Capcom's profits).

It IS all speculation of course, but there is a VERY good chance the MM will appear.

they can still be organized, and have another icon

(i.e. i believe the ds picture stood for 'touch generations', there could be a franchise that comes after touch generations, and can still remain in alphabetical order)
I believe he's referring to the missing numerical spot...the list goes from like 1-11, and then 13-19 or something. Check naisatoh's logo thread for the exact numbers, but there is one missing that we believe to be Mr Game and Watch. None-the-less, it could be someone else.

S.S. said:
In fact, now that I think about it, THAT'S where the size issue would REALLY come in (assuming the DK games are similar to DK 64)...DK's one of the biggest characters in Smash...not THE biggest, ONE OF the biggest. Keeping that in mind, K Rool is 10 times DK's size in DK 64 (not sure about the other games). THAT would be more of an issue than Ridley =P
Enough with size. :////////

I could easily see Rool getting shrunk. He's shaped much like Bowser, so shrinking him and making him look good would actually not be too hard (IMO). DONT MAKE ME GO INTO THE RIDELY DISKUSSON >:eek:

S.S. said:
I believe he's referring to the missing numerical spot...the list goes from like 1-11, and then 13-19 or something. Check naisatoh's logo thread for the exact numbers, but there is one missing that we believe to be Mr Game and Watch. None-the-less, it could be someone else.

i am fully aware of the icon list, there are two spots from 1-22(i think, maybe 21)
one's mr. gaw, and then there's another one, but people are acting like that's teh only icon to appear in the game, when there could be another icon (23)

Back