ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

Yes, it is. I was pointing out the fact that you are a minority [which has now been degraded because I already brought that up in the other thread :lol: ]. I doubt most anyone will have a complaint after he is in the game. Sakurai has nailed just about everything else on the head, he'll find a way to please you guys.

I agree the size thing is a stupid argument, I'm just trying to convince the minority that they're wrong XD

bw! said:
ridly could be in brawl

1. he was downsized in melee
2. theres only 1 metroid character (zss is not a character shes a fsa)
3. hes to big? i dont giv a sh*t. he can be downsized.
kirby was upsized ALOT . so ridly can be downsized.

^

i hope ridly is in ssbb ^_^

Frogger said:
Well apparently Kirby is 8 inches tall, work that one out.
8 inches? When did that happen? o_O I knew he was short, but jeez...

Anyways, that's on the SMALL scale...Pikachu is about Kirby's size etc. But in Melee, Bowser is the biggest character and Samus is just as tall as him, so adding in a character that's several times her size would seem weird. At least for all the other series they kept the same aspect ratio between the characters...

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Exactly, the size thing is an absolutely horrible debate.
Yeah, there's a lot of horrible debates, but at least there's discussion now! :rolleyes:

Haha, good call. I hate the little bastard :lol: :wink: He could win a debate that the world is flat.

S.S. :wink:
HAHAHA!!! Love you too Leves! :wink:

Yes, it is. I was pointing out the fact that you are a minority [which has now been degraded because I already brought that up in the other thread ]. I doubt most anyone will have a complaint after he is in the game. Sakurai has nailed just about everything else on the head, he'll find a way to please you guys.
Yes, I'm sure he could...he does well with this stuff. I'm just saying if Ridley's in (which, considering how many people WANT him, it's very likely) he'd seem a little misplaced. If he used his Melee model he'd be much too lanky and weak-looking. His moveset would be rather boring too as he uses pretty much the same attacks in every game. I'm sure Sakurai will think of SOMETHING, I'm just worried.

I agree the size thing is a stupid argument, I'm just trying to convince the minority that they're wrong XD
How can you be wrong about an opinion? o_O

1. he was downsized in melee
He also looked terrible IMO...

2. theres only 1 metroid character (zss is not a character shes a fsa)
There's only one Ice Climbers character, so should we add the Polar Bear? (I take that back, I'd love to fight as a Polar Bear, even if his moves sucked...Topi maybe? XD) Besides, there's plenty of other bounty hunters or even forms of Space Pirates that could be used. In fact, I'd LOVE to see a Space Pirate, and his different colors could be like the Wave Troopers and stuff from Prime.

3. hes to big? i dont giv a sh*t. he can be downsized.
Wow, little bw knows how to cuss now? o_O No problem with cursing if it's neccessary, but you need to chill out.

kirby was upsized ALOT . so ridly can be downsized.
Since when did Kirby get upsized? He's tiny in his games and he's tiny in Smash. In fact, he has the same scale to Adeline in Kirby 64: Crystal Shards as he does to Mario in all three Smash games...maybe even a little smaller? Yeah, I think he might actually be a bit SHORTER in Smash =P Besides, large and small are two VERY different things.

^

i hope ridly is in ssbb ^_^
Wow, you quoted yourself and then added NO content to your post all while having terrible grammar. PHAIL. Oh, and it's Ridley in case you didn't know :mad2: (no I'm not angry, I just feel like I'm beating my head against the wall when I read your posts and that smiley doesn't have a happy expression while he does that :wink: )

So...let me get this straight...

This list originated from the GameFAQs forums? And people even blogged about it thinking it legit? Oh...jeez. Way to encourage the miscreants who have nothing better to do but to pull off a lame parnk.
SPECULATION. Holy crap, some people just don't understand do they?

Nonetheless, I always thought megaman's character would fit in perfectly amongst all the brawlers.
I agree whole-heartedly.

God, I haven't even played one of his games since the glory SNES days (which actually makes me think...why hasn't megaman been released on the VC, yet?).
Yeah, those were good times...and it prolly hasn't been released because Capcom hasn't made the VC deal with Nintendo yet...I could be wrong though...

Even so, I don't think it likely. Capcom haven't exactly shown a great relation with Nintendo lately.
Well gee, I wonder why? It's not like they made Network Transmission for the GC as one of the WORST SELLING GAMES EVER!!! God, I hate that game...still refuse to sell it though...I don't sell my games.

Then again...I'm still, to this day, baffled about the sudden, random inclusion of Snake in Brawl.
Not really sudden, Konami has wanted Snake in since Melee...

Last edited:
Actually I think that RE4 for the Wii shows a pretty darn good relationship between Nintendo and Capcom.

Not to mention Umbrella Chronicles.

Ah good point...well in that case, Megaman's a shoe-in. The two companies are working well together and TONS of people want him in...

S.S. said:
Anyways, that's on the SMALL scale...Pikachu is about Kirby's size etc. But in Melee, Bowser is the biggest character and Samus is just as tall as him, so adding in a character that's several times her size would seem weird. At least for all the other series they kept the same aspect ratio between the characters...
True, but I think comparing Ridley with Samus is a mistake, for the reason that it seems awkward since they've been in the same game forever. In my opinion, when comparing Mario and Bowser, or Peach and Bowser, it looks really weird. PEACH IS THE SAME HEIGHT AS BOWSER. W. T. F. But, however, when I play with Kirby or Samus (etc.), it doesn't look weird, because there's really nothing to compare the two in the past.
(because they've never been in the same game). Weird way of explaining my opinion, I know, but I'm trying to hurry as I'm playing tennis in a few minutes. :p
Yeah, there's a lot of horrible debates, but at least there's discussion now! :rolleyes:
Too true, haha.
Yes, I'm sure he could...he does well with this stuff. I'm just saying if Ridley's in (which, considering how many people WANT him, it's very likely) he'd seem a little misplaced. If he used his Melee model he'd be much too lanky and weak-looking. His moveset would be rather boring too as he uses pretty much the same attacks in every game. I'm sure Sakurai will think of SOMETHING, I'm just worried.
I read that paragraph as if you're stating a fact, when in truth, it's not. It's your opinion. In MY OPINION, I think he looks rather cool, and the fact that that "model" means there is a possibility that Ridley could be in it, even sweeter. I don't think he'd look misplaced one bit tbh. And just because he uses the same moveset in every game doesn't mean he's boring. Counterexample: Charizard has the EXACT same moves every pokemon game (given they add one or two because it's a new game and new moves come along with it, I generally just use the same moveset every game), however I've still *enjoyed* playing with him for what, 8 years? Just because someone always has the same moves doesn't mean they're going to be "boring". I think Ridley could have quite a diverse moveset myself.
There's only one Ice Climbers character, so should we add the Polar Bear? (I take that back, I'd love to fight as a Polar Bear, even if his moves sucked...Topi maybe? XD) Besides, there's plenty of other bounty hunters or even forms of Space Pirates that could be used. In fact, I'd LOVE to see a Space Pirate, and his different colors could be like the Wave Troopers and stuff from Prime.
You know as well as I do that that's a terrible example, S.S. Metroid has had countless games (well, obviously not countless, but I CBA to find how many), and Ice Climbers has like 1. When you talk about adding another Ice Climber character, you're extremely limited, so it's not fair to compare those with one another. And I think Ridley flat out DESERVES the role of Metroid's next representative then anyone in the series. He's consistently been in Metroid games (not everyone, but the majority of them), a main antagonist, is well known, is well liked, and (IN MY OPINION) would be well suited for Brawl. Obviously you think otherwise.
Wow, little bw knows how to cuss now? o_O No problem with cursing if it's neccessary, but you need to chill out.
He just used the word "****". :/
Since when did Kirby get upsized? He's tiny in his games and he's tiny in Smash. In fact, he has the same scale to Adeline in Kirby 64: Crystal Shards as he does to Mario in all three Smash games...maybe even a little smaller? Yeah, I think he might actually be a bit SHORTER in Smash =P Besides, large and small are two VERY different things.
I don't know if I'd say he's smaller, but I agree with that.

Phew. -.-

Last edited:
That list sure as hell better be wrong. For one... No Roy. I can deal if there are other Fire Emblem characters though i suppose. However Geno! If that is in fact correct then I could care less about Roy. I assume this is the Geno from Super Mario RPG, can't think of any others. One thing though, the list seems really long. That seems like way too many characters.

Over half of those veteran characters are sadly not coming back.
Sakurai has already announced it.
BUT, Sakurai also said he wasn't going to have the Ice Climbers. But hey! Look who decided to join! The ice climbers!
He also said there will be 3 3d party characters, released in June, then Dec, then Feb.
He changes his mind ALOT, but I don't think it can be changed, since it is already confirmed and the release date is very soon.

LevesqueIsKing said:
It seems very logical to me. That is, almost too logical. It seems like there would be atleast one 'wtf' character that no one guessed, these are all guys we would relatively expect.

Discuss.

EDIT: And on a side note, ZOMG NO SORAZ!? IMA GO KILL MYZELVEZ!
Also, ZOMG! NO WALUIGI! :mad2:

Back