ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

toomstone said:
yes they have items... personly havnt picked up bt3 yet as it isnt out in aussie as far as i know... but i have bt2 and you get alot of items you can attack to people to power them up est use in battle... you can also fuse items to make superior items... they have several battles modes even team fighting ... bt3 has wifi battles... as for pokemon no but they do have a big pink thing called buu does that count?
no he does not count since if im right you can play it. and you fuse items, do you use those items to power you up or do you use it to hurt your enemy.

Good kid gale boomerang represents twilight princess. as thats where it was from.

amirreza said:
Bowser's twice as large as Ridley in modern Mario platformers and he's playable. Not to mention he spits fireballs like Bowser. Also Kirby and Meta-Knight aren't anthromorphic at all and they're still playable. Oh and Bowser once was at least 3 times bigger than Rayquaza. Remember SMSN?
PSH! Bowser is WAY smaller than Ridley: he's about 3 times the size of an undergrown plumber. Ridley is about 5 times the size of a fully grown woman. Nice try.

This is clearly a fake. First of all, the dude that posted it has no source. If he had one, then he wouldn't have to say "supposedly" in his post. He would have heard it straight from the dude at Prima.
o_O Well you know, the Dojo doesn't have any sources listed either so it must be fake...I mean, how do we know that guy's really Sakurai?!? Look man, it's very likely and very unlikely at the same time. If it's true, I won't be surprised.

Secondly, Shiek/Wind Waker Link/Marth/Ness all don't make sense as characters. All the Zelda stuff is TP themed, so Shiek and Wind Waker Link stick out way too much, especially Wind Waker Link.
Yeah, cuz the other characters DON'T stand out. I mean, come on. Pikachu and Link have totally different styles of design/detailing/shading, and they look fine together. It doesn't matter what series they're from so long as they have decent movesets. And Sheik is the most likely unconfirmed character on that list o_O

Also, I wouldn't know much about it since I don't make games, but wouldn't it be difficult to cel-shade one character and not the rest of the game?
No.

Marth and Ness have been replaced by Ike and Lucas, respectively.
Well where's your source? Oh that's right, I forgot you were a hypocrit, MY BAD!

Dude, Ike is said to play quite different than Marth and Roy so it's still incredibly likely...heck, they could play exactly the same and he'd still be really likely. And as for Lucas/Ness, it's obvious that Sakurai has made an effort to keep the two characters seperate moveset-wise. Not to mention his constant referances to Ness on the Dojo...saying that his psychic abilities MAY surpass even NESS' own implies that there's going to be a face-off between them to see who the better psychic is.

Nice try, blogger dude, but it's clearly a fake.
Nice try, stupid noob, but you're clearly a moron.

I don't believe this roster.
Sorry to hear that...but not really.

There are not enough females, and I know Sakurai wants more females in this game.
WHOO! Yeah, you hit the nail on the head there! We ALL know Sakurai wants more chicks in the game! Heck, he practically said that himself!!!

What about Michiah, Captain Syrup, and Ashley?
What about them? You don't actually think they'd make anything better than Assist Trophies do you?

I don't think they would put in a Windwaker Link, considering Link's gale bommerang represents the WindWaker Link.
That makes perfect sense! Take an item from a different game and say it represents an entire character!!! Yeah, no.

Game and Watch is important to Nintendo's history and plus he has an original moveset. I don't see why people want him out.
I don't either, he's a great character...

Animal Crossing Villager is believable because they already have their icon. I haven't played animal crossing but I read that he or she can use a shovel, fishing rod, net as some fighting weapons.
Yeah they could...iono though...

If this is the roster, their has to be more characters than this. They must have left something out, like Sukapon, Takumaru, Lucario. Issac is believable because he is a first party swordsman, and has some moves.
Yeah, I'm hoping there're more too, but not any of the ones you mentioned. And I've never played Golden Sun so I can't say anything about Isaac...

and Jigglypuff (IMO).
Jiggly is almost DEFINATELY in the game...she's been in both installments thus far and has been unlocked the same way both times.

LevesqueIsKing said:
This pwnage is brought to you by S.S.
Pwnage isn't pwnage unless its S.S. pwnage.

Why? Where the hell did that rumor come from, because people hae been saying that all over the place.

Maybe if Sakurai sees this, he'll add more characters just for the sake of surprising us. :p

S.S. said:
PSH! Bowser is WAY smaller than Ridley: he's about 3 times the size of an undergrown plumber. Ridley is about 5 times the size of a fully grown woman. Nice try.

I'm sorry to break this to you but Ridley is only 4 times Samus' size. And Samus is one and a half times bigger than Mario. In most games, bowser is 5 times bigger than Mario (except in old school games from NES-SNES due to graphic limitations and his profile pre SM64). And in SMSN bowser's horn was bigger than Mario.

PSH! :lol:

S.S. said:
Yeah, but I'm fine with clones, so long as they're not ALL clones...which has already been confirmed ;D

And Monsteroids, I agree with all of your "NO"s except for Krystal, Game & Watch, and Mewtwo...

I just really hate them.

amirreza said:
I'm sorry to break this to you but Ridley is only 4 times Samus' size.
Whoo, a single digit off on an estimated size that none of us can REALLY be sure on? Shocker. Case and point, Ridley's WAY bigger than Samus, who is definatley bigger than Mario, therefore, Ridley could fit Mario in the palm of his hand, making for a VERY unfair fight if you ask me o_O

And Samus is one and a half times bigger than Mario.
Wheee...only 1/2 digit off this time? I'm improving!

In most games, bowser is 5 times bigger than Mario (except in old school games from NES-SNES due to graphic limitations and his profile pre SM64).
Oh sorry, I guess I didn't realize that the two games where he's 5 times Mario's size (SM64 and Galaxy) counted for the entire series. My bad.

And in SMSN bowser's horn was bigger than Mario.
Super Mario...Sucking Nuts? Iono, wth is SMSN? And why do you insist that his size in ONE game accounts for his size in ALL games? If we're going by that logic, Omega Ridley in Corruption is about 7 times larger than Samus and moves MUCH quicker, so I guess that means they can't logically use Ridley right?

And seriously, I don't know why you even brought up the Bowser-Ridley comparison: Ridley could eat Bowser for breakfast.

I just really hate them.
That's cool, I was just saying I disagreed =P

amirreza said:
Here's proof that this is a hoax...
famousrevealzi6.png

So sad

So...let me get this straight...

This list originated from the GameFAQs forums? And people even blogged about it thinking it legit? Oh...jeez. Way to encourage the miscreants who have nothing better to do but to pull off a lame parnk.

Nonetheless, I always thought megaman's character would fit in perfectly amongst all the brawlers. God, I haven't even played one of his games since the glory SNES days (which actually makes me think...why hasn't megaman been released on the VC, yet?). Even so, I don't think it likely. Capcom haven't exactly shown a great relation with Nintendo lately. Then again...I'm still, to this day, baffled about the sudden, random inclusion of Snake in Brawl.

Last edited:
S.S. said:
Whoo, a single digit off on an estimated size that none of us can REALLY be sure on? Shocker. Case and point, Ridley's WAY bigger than Samus, who is definatley bigger than Mario, therefore, Ridley could fit Mario in the palm of his hand, making for a VERY unfair fight if you ask me o_O

Wheee...only 1/2 digit off this time? I'm improving!

Oh sorry, I guess I didn't realize that the two games where he's 5 times Mario's size (SM64 and Galaxy) counted for the entire series. My bad.

Super Mario...Sucking Nuts? Iono, wth is SMSN? And why do you insist that his size in ONE game accounts for his size in ALL games? If we're going by that logic, Omega Ridley in Corruption is about 7 times larger than Samus and moves MUCH quicker, so I guess that means they can't logically use Ridley right?

And seriously, I don't know why you even brought up the Bowser-Ridley comparison: Ridley could eat Bowser for breakfast.

That's cool, I was just saying I disagreed =P
This pwng is brought to you by S.S.
Pwng isn't pwng unless it's S.S. pwng

kthxbai

(though I'm Pro-Ridley myself, I should have a debate with you some day >.>)

S.S. said:

Well apparently Kirby is 8 inches tall, work that one out.

^Exactly, the size thing is an absolutely horrible debate.

ssbb_lover said:
This pwng is brought to you by S.S.
Pwng isn't pwng unless it's S.S. pwng

kthxbai
Haha, good call. I hate the little bastard :lol: :wink: He could win a debate that the world is flat.

S.S. :wink:

Back