wtf!!!Wii 2???!!

tampa2012

SSBB with the blue blur..
Dec 28, 2007
Smashville
Wii Online Code
8980-5679-2090-4980
I just watched a video on youtube titled (WII 2).It was an interview with mr.iwata and him claiming to say nintendo is in the works on a wii 2.It will have a faster proscessor, and graphic engine.He said should be out by early 2009!!! I am so f$*#ing mad right i just got a wii for christmas.....oh and will look better graphic wise than the ps3 and xbox 360.

tampa2012 said:
I just watched a video on youtube titled (WII 2).It was an interview with mr.iwata and him claiming to say nintendo is in the works on a wii 2.It will have a faster proscessor, and graphic engine.He said should be out by early 2009!!! I am so f$*#ing mad right i just got a wii for christmas.....oh and will look better graphic wise than the ps3 and xbox 360.
Link or it never happened

sorry, on wii browser, pc broke i, but here, [typed in wii 2 on youtube second link.]sorry just cant get on pc but usin opera

copy and paste

i cant copy and paste on wii internet browser anyone know how.

There is no link to wii 2, i already tried typing "wii 2" in on youtube. But got nothing.

my opinion:

i'm gonna have to wave the bs flag on this one. maybe one day they'll redesign it a little to make it smaller (like what the ps2 did), but nintendo has never completely changed a system like that.

true, they did make the NES a toploader
they also made "special edition" N64's and gamecubes (silver and gold colors)
i believe they made more ram or something for the N64 too
but they never "upgraded" a system

you cant always believe what's on the internet

Sry but i think i found it.. can you please verify if this it isplz?

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=B8mYdB2Ggh8[/MEDIA]

I just wish i undestood japenese...:lol:

Last edited:
Ok... First off 2009?... No way, the Wii was just recently released last year. If there ever was going to be a new Nintendo Console then it would probably come out 2011-2012. And yes can we get a video, it is Youtube you know.*cough*HE'S A LIAR!*cough*:lol:

heymoe99 said:
my opinion:

i'm gonna have to wave the bs flag on this one. maybe one day they'll redesign it a little to make it smaller (like what the ps2 did), but nintendo has never completely changed a system like that.

true, they did make the NES a toploader
they also made "special edition" N64's and gamecubes (silver and gold colors)
i believe they made more ram or something for the N64 too
but they never "upgraded" a system

you cant always believe what's on the internet

Very true and they wouldnt you would piss off more customers than you would please with this move... the only real upgrade they ever did was the jumper pack in the N64 and that was just to play some of there top of the line games at the end of the consoles life it wasnt required except with specific games... and it wasnt a new console just an add on.. much like 32X for sega back in the day...

it is possibal they will add onto the wii like, external hard drive, maybe something stupid as DVD playback with a newer genertation. maybe multi colors ect... but a complete revamp of the system making the old one obsolete in the middle of a run... never you wont see a Wii 2 untill 2011-2013 and it will be a whole new console not an upgrade... hopefully they have a better name than wii 2 by then lol

Last edited:
I came to a conclusion they wont release a ''Wii2''
first of all its way to early nobody would buy it
second wii 2? I doubt they would call it that
third there has not be no news on it or nothing i call BS too

Not true guys ...

The video is called "CNBC Wii 2" because the same author has a previously posted video called "CNBC Wii 1". It's just a continuation. Besides, they're not even talking about the "wii 2". I don't think you even speak enough japanese to make that assumption ...

sooo... not true guys. case closed.

Back