wtf!!!Wii 2???!!

did anyone else find this while searching?
It's not wii 2 but it will change the way you play..
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXGRFs5nEcQ[/media]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kobolinear said:
The video is called "CNBC Wii 2" because the same author has a previously posted video called "CNBC Wii 1". It's just a continuation. Besides, they're not even talking about the "wii 2". I don't think you even speak enough japanese to make that assumption ...

sooo... not true guys. case closed.
Actually I was about to post this but you beat me to it. If you look on the side where it says Related Videos You can see a video that says CNBC Wii 1. It was just a big misunderstanding.

manred said:
It's right because I watched it on an episode of Gametrailers Bonus Round where they were talking about how well the Wii was going to do and that there will be a new one sometime in 2009.
http://www.gametrailers.com/bonusround.php?ep=17&pt=3#comments_top
It is somewhere towards the end where they start talking about it.

wow awsome episode but its nothing in stone its all annalyst saying they think they should bring out a wii 2 to compete graphically with 360 and ps3

http://kotaku.com/gaming/pachter-watch/pachter-has-visions-of-wii-2-269278.php

the thing is this long term goal of ps3 lasting 10 years and so on porbably wont happen... the 360 and ps3 are at the limit of todays technology... the wii obviously can improve with better graphics and support of HD technology... and even though they thought the ps3/360 couldnt improve because they were leading in graphics... obviously they can improve on game play...

so im thinking we will see all 3 come out with a new gen in the 2011-2012 time area not because they want to but because they have too... sony will barely make any money at that point with the ps3 but unless they can do a massive update and include better gameplay it will be stale to anyone and the hardcore will already be done buying what they need, same thing goes for 360...
and by that time HD programing should have a stong enough foothold in every home that nintendo will be slipping out of popularity just because of compatability issues alone...

Its a time of change not only in the gaming industry but in the electronics industry as well and it kinda puts any of there future plans up in the air untill the dust settles...
untill it does i doubt much money will be wasted ...

FRuMMaGe said:
It was believable up to HERE:
Yeah, I'll have to agree with that. Nintendo never will surpass Sony nor Microsoft in graphics as that's one of the areas they focus on the most (as it's part of hardware, and that's the only huge difference between the two consoles in reality).

normally nintendo acctually does beat someone else on graphics.

in the last gen the graphics of the GC acctually beat out the PS2... granted the PS2 was the first console to launch with xbox and GC at about the same time... so they had a chance to see the competition and beat it after the fact..

same withthe one prior to that N64-PS1 although based on most games its hard to tell alot of times unless they release the same title side by side and then its barely noticeable... even so, graphics doesn't mean you win... segas last ditch effort proved that with the Dreamcast...

incredibal system but because it launched between ps1 and ps2 it kinda got killed.. although this is one of the best "hacker" systems being able to boot almost every rom game equal to the Dreamcast graphics...

Im gonna guess nintendo will wait this next round.. see what xbox tosses out there and then top that.. they have the know-how and will have the money to beat it thats for sure

Last edited:
No way, I'm gonna stamp this as total BS in my mind

nintendo wouldn't make another system just to compete graphically, i think they're okay just having the best games :yesnod:

wezeles said:
normally nintendo acctually does beat someone else on graphics.

Sega doesn't exist anymore though dude.
Besides, if we really want to put it down to the nitty-gritty, it's the game developers that determine the graphics of a game on a console, the console just may have difficulty processing it properly. Sony/ Microsoft developers have practically been ordered to focus on more graphically stunning hits.

Back