XIII needs a sequal on the Wii so bad.

Belmont

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Murray Kentucky
Wii Online Code
8288-8038-4521-3885
I don't know maybe its just me but XIII the cel-shaded FPS was so underrated. For those who took the time to play through it they were left with the biggest cliffhanger ever... The game is based of a French Comic and the game covers the first 5 volumes. One volume comes out every year or so and it started in the 80's and now in 2007 the last of the 18 volumes is coming out. Unfortunately you can only buy the first 5 volumes translated in English so i would love to have a sequel to the video game to fill in the rest... Along with that this game had the best FPS Multiplayer it was like golden eye it was just fun and easy you didn't have to do alot of thinking to get a kill anyone could pick it up and play. I am sure i am not the only person out there that desires another volume of this game and i think it would fit perfect on the Wii.

yah i loved this game
i would also love to see a sequel
i didnt know it was based off of a comic though
the multiplayer was a blast with my friends and i

Never played the game but yeah I remember it. The cel-shaded simplicity would allow for the developers to focus on gameplay so thats a plus as well.

OH WOW I LOVED XII!!!...it was so unique compared to lots of other FPS...I forgot all about this game. I want to play it again! Repped lol !!

6ix said:
Never played the game but yeah I remember it. The cel-shaded simplicity would allow for the developers to focus on gameplay so thats a plus as well.
actually, the graphics played a HUGE role in the game
it was cel shaded to look like comics
and every time you got a kill it would play a little replay in the top right corner via 3 comic blocks showing each stage of your kill
also little things like TA TAT TA TA TA popped up on screen and other goofy sound effects, things that would look abnormal without cel shading.
a focus here was heavily on the graphics and style of the game, but the gameplay was great as well.

I loved this game, even though it was fecking solid.

I LOVED XIII, especially kicking the bots' asses in Bot Challenge mode.

arcticreaver said:
maybe i should pick up a used copy and try out this game. it's only 3.99 USED!

dear god! if you can get it for that price I would do it. I had it for my xbox when i used to have one. It was modded so my family just ripped that game off the net...but one of my fav. games that I've ever played for xbox (fable as well i havent played in a longgg time)

Sovieto said:
actually, the graphics played a HUGE role in the game
it was cel shaded to look like comics
and every time you got a kill it would play a little replay in the top right corner via 3 comic blocks showing each stage of your kill
also little things like TA TAT TA TA TA popped up on screen and other goofy sound effects, things that would look abnormal without cel shading.
a focus here was heavily on the graphics and style of the game, but the gameplay was great as well.

That's pretty cool, the comic strip effects, but anyway I wasn't knocking the gfx I was just pointing out that they are probably less memory eating, so there's more room for levels, weapons, and other features.

Back