Yet another forum game

Rob a bank and by the PS3

Would u rather die in space w/ no oxygen, suffocating in the cold dark regions of space shriveling up like a raisin and becoming a wasted object in the cosmos or be pinched to death buy 1,000,000 scorpions

Colombia because I already been to Paris
Would you rather get the Wii in Q4 of 2006 or much later (thus making the system and games better)?

Q4 of 2006! i can't wait to get the system better and the plataform systems don't need that

Would u rather play with Ice Climbers or Mr. Game and Watch in SSBB?

I Climbers! Would u rather eat a fork or a knife (I really want 2 c the explanation for this one)

A knife cause then I can throw up it :lol:

Would u rather play Wii standing up or sitting?

Standing. but you can adjust the sesitivity of a controller so you don't have to look like an idiot swinging the wiimote, you can just sit down moving the controller just a little bit.
Would you rather be samus or marth from SSBM

Marth cause I play better with him

Would u rather eat a hamburger or an eagle eye?

chicken burger....then it's not a burger! i've been lied to! i'll eat the eagle eye!:scared:

sry, i forgot, a projector would be pretty pimp, but i'll go w/ the camera so that u can film ur self playing a game then look at it & see how much of an idiot u act like while u'r playing :) which would u rather be more embaressed by, becoming president and winning by 4,000 votes than getting impeached in the 1st month, or being put in a video game contest....by ur parents, then they announce it to the whole city, not to mention how adorable u are and show naked baby pictures of u. *gasp gasp* phew!

Back