Yet another forum game

impeached, definitely.

Would you rather the WiiMote be rechargeable or us AA's (before you answer too quickly, with AA's if it dies you can quickly grab another pair and be good to go)

AA batteries as long as they last about 3wk.s i'll choose them.
Would u rather be drunk singing karoke in front of the prime minister of England and the President of America or eating live african army ants (which can kill ELEPHANTS)

be drunk singing karoke in front of the prime minister of England and the President of America

Would u rather buy a PC, a Wii and a Pizza or a PS3?

Link, he might actually have mercy on me...
Would u rather buy coruption and dye 1 month l8r or buy twilight princess and dye 2 wk.s l8r.

Buy Twilight princess and die 2 wk.s

Would u rather call Miyamoto or Iwata, or your country Pres.

Miyamoto and Iawata because their ten times cooler than our president.

Would you rather fight someone to the death for the last wii, or go to another store the next day when they restock.

fight someone to the death for the last wii

Would u rather fix ur wii if it breaks down or go somewhere for people fix it

Randomstickynote said:
A slvr, cuz i dunno.

Would you rather die fast and painless when your young, or die slow and painfully when your old?
that was not the answer to the question

I would rather Slver

Would u rather go to North Korea or South Korea?

What the ****, My answer isnt good enough? I dont care about cell phones so I really dont have a reason to choose between two cell phones that are pretty much the same thing, two thin phones that play vidoes and other **** a cell phone should never do...

Anyways to answer your question, south korea because north korea is all communist and full of fags that are forced to worship Kim Jong Ill.

I repeat my question, which was -
Would you rather die fast and painless when your young, or die slow and painfully when your old?

OMG sry I posted in the wrong tread I will erase it :lol: sry for inconvenience and random u are rigght I though u were talking of something else...

OK I'll continue with the game:
Would u rather play in pijamas wii or in a Smoking?

***Edit****

I erased it

Back