Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

i will use Magic Armor Link and then Pit and then maybe Metaknight

I will be playing with all of them. I do hope that they thinned out some of the older characters that didn't see too much popularity. From the trailer I didn't really see any character that weren't in thte origional lineup that were added in when melee came out (young link,game & watch,bowser,..)

So have we wiped them off the slate and replaced them with new faces?

On a personal note I hope for someone other than sonic (or at least a 3rd 3rd-party player).

I do hope they release this game with inline play. I know they said they were working on it but that may prove to be too difficult a task in the amount of time they have before launch. Needless to say online or not this will be one of the wii's first killer app.

Its too early to tell who's gonna be in the game, but we can speculate all we want.

I'll probably use Metaknight from the new batch of characters, maybe Link. Since he seems to have moves like Link, except he doesn't seem as handicapped as Link was in Melee.

:mad5: THAT IS BULL:ciappa: T. sonic and tails are not gona be in brawl just think about it sonic = sega mario = tendo duh

Just you wait til the Sonic fans see that. They'll pick it apart with their "1337 Sonic knowledge"

I agree about Tails, he won't be in and shouldn't be in. But we may to accept that lame Sonic will appear.

ssbb_lover said:
Zelda/Sheik, come on ppl! God, she's like my best character, I beat the fricken' game w/ her for crying out loud, doesn't anyone else like her?

I'm pretty good with Zelda/Sheik, but I am best with Roy and Mr. Game&Watch.

I'm really good with Ness and Pikachu (both Links and Zelda stinks!! I'm the worst with them :p)

LemonManX said:
Just you wait til the Sonic fans see that. They'll pick it apart with their "1337 Sonic knowledge"

I agree about Tails, he won't be in and shouldn't be in. But we may to accept that lame Sonic will appear.

I will enjoy kicking Sonic's butt with Mario :devil:

Back