Your characters

What if they put characters from final fantasy 7 on there like cloude and sephiroth. Thaat would be cool.

Distant_Oblivion said:
:mad5: !!!NO MORE CLONE CHARACTERS PLEASE!!! :mad5: ...i just want all-new movesets...​

Mario / Luigi / Peach / Bowser / Bowser Jr. (he could use his paint brush and use a special called 'Art Attack' ala the special move in 'Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door' he could also turn into shadow Mario) / Baby Mario + Baby Luigi (similar to Ice Climbers) / Yoshi / Kamek / Shroob Princess / Cackletta / Link / Young Link (Wind Waker) / Zelda<>Sheik / Ganondorf<>Ganon / Ganondorf (Wind Waker) / Vaati / Zelda<>Tetra (Wind Waker) / Samus<>Zero-Suit / Meta Ridley / Dark Samus / SA-X / Kanden / Sylux / Weavel / Noxus / Trace / Spire / Elite Space Pirate / Ike / Ephriam / Erika / King Ashnard / The Black Knight / Pikachu / Jigglypuff / Mewtwo / Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan / Gengar / Meta Knight / Kirby / King Deedee / Donkey Kong / Diddy Kong + Dixie Kong (similar to Ice Climbers) / King K. Rool (his special could be a change in clothing to make him 'Kaptain K. Rool' or Krazy K. Rool' his two other alter egos) / Captain Falcon / Black Shadow / Pico / Samarhi Goroh / Sonic / Dr. Eggman / Shadow / Knuckles / Solid Snake / Liquid Snake / Sora / Riku / Wario / Fox / Wolf / Falco / Krystal / Ness / Pacman (replacing the lousy 'Mr. Game and Watch') / Viewtiful Joe / Silvia / Ice Climbers...

...Phew, well just to name a few anyways, of course I dont really believe there to be that many characters and I know that some of em are very unrealistic but hey! THATS ONE HELL OF A LIST!

......................oh yeah.... and Tingle too......... LOL just kidding! :lol: :arf:

name a few???

thats a nice list!

Zaine06 said:
What if they put characters from final fantasy 7 on there like cloude and sephiroth. Thaat would be cool.

yeah but I dont want to sound rude, but lets not get into that subject. Its already been brought up on a bunch of other threads so if its ok with you lets not get off too much on this thread too.

Bowser
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Fox McCloud
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Link
Mario
Ness
Pikachu
Princess Peach
Samus Aran
Yoshi
Zelda/Shiek
Falco
Ganondorf
Luigi
Marth
Deoxys
Roy
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Meta Knight
Solid Snake
Fludd Mario
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Waluigi
King Dedede
Pico
Ridley
Wind Waker Link
Sonic

Equis said:
name a few???

thats a nice list!
Hey thanks, oh and I just thought of another one, for people saying that they want more Third-Party characters and that they didnt just want Solid Snake as the only one...

Since Ubisoft are working heavily supporting the big 'N' then why not include say Rayman?

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Bowser
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Fox McCloud
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Link
Mario
Ness
Pikachu
Princess Peach
Samus Aran
Yoshi
Zelda/Shiek
Falco
Ganondorf
Luigi
Marth
Deoxys
Roy
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Meta Knight
Solid Snake
Fludd Mario
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Waluigi
King Dedede
Pico
Ridley
Wind Waker Link
Sonic

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!! King K. Rool!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!! you want him in ssbb?????

He could have costumes for The Kaptain and the Krazy (scientist) one, however to have those costumes his fighting styles would ave to change, like Ganondorf as opposed to his Wind Waker counterpart with his swords

Here's a couple of characters I'd like to see:
Ridley
Diddy Kong
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Megaman (3rd party character)
Deoxys
MAYBE Dark Samus (that makes three of her though, even though Dark Samus is a doppelganger)

I thought there was a rumour going around that Meta Ridley would be in it, as for Diddy Kong, I think it would be a great replacment to Ice Climbers to have Diddy + Dixie and you could swap between them... unlike the Ice Climbers, do the same for Baby Mario + Baby Luigi... hey what does everyone think of Rayman being in the game?

Back