Your characters

I tend to use X, its quicker, and i don't use the C stick (should I?), and just like using R for wavedashing it just feels natural, i tried useing L and it just feels awkward, and so does Y for jumping, and yes, i also use the joystick for combos like you said, but i really need to work on the kin combo with marth, i am okay with him, but could get much better, as for samus... yeah... i can't fight for **** with her... but damn, i have carzy recovery, and once i get you off, you don't get back.. any clue as to how one can fight with her?

Ha, beat you to Amateratsu here, but I wouldn't expect you to read through the over 20 pages of this thread to find it.:D She'd just be such a cool character with a bunch of artistic attacks!:yesnod:

The characters I want who would be cool in SSBB are the following. Sonic, Tails, K.Rool, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Megaman, Bomberman and Poo

Ok i made a list its not that many lol but...

Waluigi (thats how the internet told me to spell it)
Daisy
Baby Bowser
Paper Mario
Paper Luigi (LOL)
Koopa (Shell attack!)
Dry Bones (t3h w00t)

My list :yesnod:

Pieman147 said:
Ok i made a list its not that many lol but...

Waluigi (thats how the internet told me to spell it)
Daisy
Baby Bowser
Paper Mario
Paper Luigi (LOL)
Koopa (Shell attack!)
Dry Bones (t3h w00t)

My list :yesnod:
No disrespect but that's a noob list my friend, all pure nintendo characters and so unamaginitive, you have to be more creative! There are hundreds of thousands of characters that could be chosen, widen the borders of your mind! Lol, i'm just saying that you couuld pick MUCH cooler characters, I dodn't want any of those characters on your list except for baby bowser.:cornut:

I wanna see Jesus as a character!! lol no cuz then he'd raise from the dead and could never be beaten. :yesnod:

wiiCrazy said:
I wanna see Jesus as a character!! lol no cuz then he'd raise from the dead and could never be beaten. :yesnod:
That's kind of disrespect (i'm Christian) but it would be sweet since no one could ever beat him, muwahaha. :ihih:

wow... you ppl are going a bit too far with some ideas, and not far enough with others... e.g. Orko... hes cool, but just a laugh in the show...

I am going to be realistic with this list:

:ihih: 40 in Total
...the thing that I think Smash Bros has been sorely lacking is more villian-type characters :mad5:
...also I mention what Game they should adopt their look and/or movesets from, so you will notice some differences, such as Luigi. This is just the original character costume I have listed (I want there to be costume changes as well as moveset changes) so keep that in mind with King K. Rool :yesnod:

ALREADY ANNOUNCED CHARACTERS: (10)
- Fox
- Mario
- Samus
- Pit
- Wario
- Meta Knight
- Snake
- Pikachu
- Kirby
- Link
NINTENDO CHARACTERS: (26)
- Luigi (Luigis Mansion)
- Peach (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
- Bowser (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
- Yoshi (Yoshis Story)
- Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Sunshine)
- Krystal (Starfox Adventures)
- Wolf (Lylat Wars)
- Zelda (Twilight Princess)
- Ganondorf (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
- Young Link (Wind Waker)
- Skull Kid (Majoras Mask)
- Captain Falcon (Super Samsh Bros. Melee)
- Black Shadow (F-Zero GX)
- Ike (Path Of Radiance)
- The Black Knight (Path Of Radiance)
- King Ashnard (Path Of Radiance)
- Meowth (any Pokemon game)
- Mewtwo (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
- Jigglypuff (Super Smas Bros. Melee)
- Meta Ridley (Metroid Prime)
- Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Olimar + Louie (Pikmin 2)
- King DeeDee (Kirbys Dream Land)
- Donkey Kong (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
- Diddy + Dixie (Donkey Kong Country 2)
- King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
THIRD-PARTY CHARACTERS: (4)
- Sonic (any Sonic game)
- Rayman (Rayman Raving Rabbids)
- Viewtiful Joe (any Viewtiful Joe game)
- The Prince (Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within)

Back