Your characters

jiarachi_dancing_man said:
my god i hated MGS all of them, i hate the stealthy aspect, i can take a little, but a whole game!

Damn whats wrong with you, i know people have different likings but come on, are you sure that you playing the right game, you might of been playing Monsters inc. :)

wolf231 said:
Damn whats wrong with you, i know people have different likings but come on, are you sure that you playing the right game, you might of been playing Monsters inc. :)
hey! thats the same with me. i dont like stealth games. it was my least favorite part of WW (i liked sailing for 30 min more than that).

Mr_Stoukaph said:
hey! thats the same with me. i dont like stealth games. it was my least favorite part of WW (i liked sailing for 30 min more than that).
I don't believe u...sailing sucked, especially when Octoroks, Sharks, etc. ttacked u. Wut exactly do u mean the stealthy part?...

yeah, sailing did suck, but i liked it more than the stealth part. in the Forsaken Fortress at the begining where you have to sneak around a lot

ok, where do I start...

Nabooru - with those scimitars, think what she could do!

Skull Kid - why isn't he in Brawl? I mean, come on...

Garo Master - just another warrior desperate for another battle

Krystal - again, we come to the question of 'why the hell not, Nintendo???"

TheTwilightPrince said:
Hell yeah, another girl character:) That's wut ppl r complaining that there's a lack of.

TheTwilightPrince said:
ok, where do I start...

Nabooru - with those scimitars, think what she could do!

Skull Kid - why isn't he in Brawl? I mean, come on...

Garo Master - just another warrior desperate for another battle

TheTwilightPrince is right, why not.

SuppaRoy said:
Wut does Stoukaph mean?

to ansewr a long negleted question, Stoukaph is a character from Star Craft that is all.

I think that Zaap from guilty gear would be fun to play lol my fav character. Oh and Chip would be cool there too just because he looks cool and is pretty good too.

Back