ZSS transformation

esoterika

meow mix
Mar 5, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Wii Online Code
2614-1105-1770-2289
I've read off of some websites that you can change from Samus to ZSS by using Up taunt, down taunt, and up taunt very quickly. I tried this a couple times and I can't seem to get it to work, I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or too slow or if this is just a rumor all together. However, I have seen people turn into ZSS online out of no where without a final smash ball, so I was wondering if anyone knew the correct way to perform this action?

That one is true. If you're using the GC controller, select Samus and press Start while holding R. When Samus appears, she'll exit her suit. I think you can still use the parts as projectiles using this method.

Yeah you can, but that is to start the game with her. If you are Samus and want to switch to ZSS in the middle of a game, the taunting thing should make her take the suit off.

But I've never gotten it to work either. Dunno if there is some trick to it or what.....

I've gotten it to work once so it is definitely true.

It's just really hard to do I guess.

It should work, the official SSBB site stated so. I'd imagine it'd be hard b/c they don't want you to switch between two form so easily.

I know how to begin the game as ZSS, but I just want to know how to perform the change correctly in-game. I've seen people do it before so I know it can be done, but I don't know if you just push Up, down, up really fast, or you have to time it perfectly so each taunt animation is performed right after another with no gap or something.

esoterika said:
I know how to begin the game as ZSS, but I just want to know how to perform the change correctly in-game. I've seen people do it before so I know it can be done, but I don't know if you just push Up, down, up really fast, or you have to time it perfectly so each taunt animation is performed right after another with no gap or something.
You just do it really fast. It just doesn't work most of the time for some reason.

Haha yeah it works. I've used it plenty of times. I guess I'm just used to it because I prefer ZSS to Samus @___@;
Just press those buttons as fast as you can... you can try sliding your finger up and down the buttons rather than pressing them with separate hands.

Back